How I Met Your Mother

DanceToThisBeat

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the most funny shows I've ever watched, so great :mrgreen:

Well I guess the show will be over when we'll know the answer, so let's hope we're still far away from it, even if I have to say I'm damn curious about Ted's wife too :razz:

You gotta love Barney, there are just so many legendary quotes from him that I can't remember all of them !

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story."

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

well, i'm a regular fan of this series too.

5th season is about to finish. But seriously i'm driving crazy for figuring out the answer: who'll be the mother of these children ! Imao:)

The mother is the one who plays bass, owns a yellow umbrella and a red fire truck.

i watched the whole series from the beginning in like 10 days. so addicting <3

Yes, which is why I've been sitting up waiting for the new episodes to go online almost every week. Only problem is that they are broadcast on US CBS at 5am my local time.

Bump because season 6 has finished! Leaving so many questions unanswered :o

So uhm..

Without spoiling. Nora or Robin? (If you watch the last episode in season 6 you'll know.

• 2 weeks later...

ROBIN. i'm shipping those two till my death bed.

i just don't think nora's the right for him. so i'm really hoping it's not her he's gonna marry :neutral: i'm gonna be so disappointed if he is.

Or maybe it's neither of those? :o

Best show ever, simple as that, I wouldn't have made it through the past week without them, I watched season 1 in 2 days and I'm halfway through season 2

I'm totally rooting for Ted & Robin even though I'm curious to see how it's gonna play out, can't wait to see the rest :)

Barney and Robin as a couple were the biggest letdown of the show, Barney didn't even try, what an idiot ! Poor Robin ! I couldn't believe how unsensitive he was, telling the gang all about his conquests right in front of Robin when they were broken up for a week ! what a jerk seriously !

Robin deserves better

I really like Ted and Robin as best friends, I would have liked them to work out but she's not the mother so I guess i have to accept that they will be just friends but I can't help but wonder what could have happened if robin had come to Ted and said I'm ready to settle down. When he wanted to marry Stella, she did say that she thought that he'd sorta wait for her...

• 3 months later...

yeah victoria was a total surprise. i don't think she'll be around anymore though. it was just for this one episode.

and i have to admit that nora and barney can be quite nice together but i just... i don't feel any sparks between them. i can't explain it. but i'm still totally rooting for robin/barney.