Schooltrip to England :)

Linney

Hello :) Me and Vicki here on pf are going with our class to England this fall. We might go to Malton or Whitby. We were wondering if anyone here from pf live nearby, and if they would like to meet us then xD It would be fun to finally meet someone from here :P Umm.. yeah. =D :hug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I LIVE NEAR THEM! Only half an hour on train to Malton, wow.

What makes you want to come up to this neck of the woods instead of the London area?

Heh, I haven't decided the place, the class wishes we were going to london, but nope. :) It should be interesting, being around people who talk another language. I just hope I can understand the words through the accent. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Hello :) Me and Vicki here on pf are going with our class to England this fall. We might go to Malton or Whitby. We were wondering if anyone here from pf live nearby, and if they would like to meet us then xD It would be fun to finally meet someone from here :P Umm.. yeah. =D :hug:

whats the date? i live a short train journey from malton. but its a 2 hour drive to whitby and we dont have a car and i get travel sick. if you go to malton you might see me there ;-)

and i would be nice to meet other fans since all my friends think im obbessed which.

• 1 month later...