Fayleys

egirevs

@Ross: Die :lol::P

I've heard so many annoying people that are (frankly, obsessed) with Hayley and they actually believe that she was the first female to headbang or front a band. :lol:

....but she was the first female to headbang or front a band. Didn't you know there was no women in music before 2004? Geeeeeeeeeeez.

thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard. i didn't even know people thought that until now.

obviously who ever thinks hayley was the first female to front a band and headbang clearly hasn't listened to any music before paramore.

It's kind of stupid to think that Paramore is the first to do this or that. Bands have influences, individual musicians have influences. Headbanging has been going on for years, dying ones hair has been going on for years, females fronting a band has been going on for years. The fact that Hayley does it all, and looks absolutely and undeniably gorgeous while doing so, doesn't change those facts.

Hell, it can be said (I guess) that right on down to the cover art for Riot! was, extremely loosely, based on the cover art that No Doubt used for Rock Steady, which was probably, extremely loosely, based on something else from back in time. It's influences, even if they weren't directly thinking that, it was in their heads somewhere when they decided to do the things they did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

you're all right. it's also pretty stupid when people judge you if you like paramore and have red hair. it doesn't mean that you wanna look exactly like Hayley :roll: and as someone already said, Hayley didn't invite red hair. i don't have red hair, but i know that some parawhore wouldn't dye hair red or orange because everyone would call her fayley. - hello.. rihanna has red hair too! maybe i'm trying to look like her.. you think that hayley is the only one who can have red hair? :roll:

• 1 year later...

141v98k.jpg

O:

Sorry to reopen this, but this is me in 2009, when I was 16, now I'm 20 hahaha, I don't have red/orange/whatever hair anymore, now I have it green, so I'm not a Fayley anymore? OH :( hahah

People even thought I was Hayley in that pic, and posted it to their tumblrs, sites or youtube videos, and when I told them it was me, they even didn't believe me LOL

I've been called a Fayley for a million times, but I just didn't care, I liked my hair that way...

Btw, I'm the girl who sang with Paramore in Spain ^^

My actual hair:

Artist-527140-void0.jpeg

DAAAAAAAAAMN, I wear a purple beanie, I'm probably copying Decode's beanie, shit hahahaha.

Yes, Hayley is an inspiration for me, but not the only one, I dyed my bangs red and orange when I was 8 (year 2000) Paramore didn't even formed, I just love ginger hair, and Hayley's hair, that's all. Yes, Paramore is my favorite band for 7 years already. It's true I have some clothes she wore, cause I liked them, but just a few, Idk, we are just similar on fashion :)