Paramore Getting BIG?...I Think So...

So i was in american eagle the other day, and i was looking around when on the screen they played pressure!!! i was like OMG OMG LOOK ITS PARAMORE and people were like staring at me i was like eh heh, heh. I was like screaming!! haha... does this mean theyre getting more popular? well i mean it is american eagle.. usually when i go in, i dont know the songs theyre playing... but guys i was really happy when i saw them on that screen i felt like jumping up and down 8-)

Yeah, I didn't make it to Bamboozle last year so I wouldn't know what the crowd than looked like. I was busying talking to The Pink Spiders and I heard them playing (I think they went on early at Bam) and I was like GOTTA RUN and like ditched them a little bit and was shocked when I ran around the thing and saw that I'd actually have to push my way up to the front which I did successfully. :P

Yeah, I didn't make it to Bamboozle last year so I wouldn't know what the crowd than looked like. I was busying talking to The Pink Spiders and I heard them playing (I think they went on early at Bam) and I was like GOTTA RUN and like ditched them a little bit and was shocked when I ran around the thing and saw that I'd actually have to push my way up to the front which I did successfully. :P

haha your one amazing person :P