Vicki's graphics.

Vicki

^ im using the first one :)

thank you =)

oh yeah, really awesome. i loved&saved them.

btw, can i have textures on the first wallpaper you use, please? :)

thank you!

haha thank you :hug: and i'll pm you.

saved! gonna use second one.

thank you!

those are amazing <33

thank you (=

freakin awesome :hyper:

gonna use one later.

heh, thank you ;D

awesome graphics dearilee. <3 Imma use the second wall^^ love'em!

linnneey? ur online? :willy_nilly: haha, and thank you hun <3 btw, do the size go with your computer-screen? since i know you have a big screen... xD

That is so cuteee^^ And avas great! I saved all. I gonna use this one.icon-358hayley.jpg

thank you! =)

I love the Kristen stuff! :hyper: saved a bunch of it.

thank you so much! ;D

Vicki, I tried to force the 2nd wall to match my big screen.. It wouldn't cooperate.. =/

oh, well, if you want i can change the size =).. just let me know what size fits best.

• 2 weeks later...

i've made new stuff from the new brand new eyes photoshoot by ryan russell (: and my new sig .. =D what do you think? (:

icon-376paramore.jpgicon-377hayley.jpgicon-378hayley.jpgicon-379zactaylor.jpgicon-380hayleyzac.jpgicon-381jeremyjosh.jpgicon-382hayley.jpg

icon-383paramore.jpgicon-384jerejoshhay.jpgicon-385hayley.jpgicon-386bubblegum.jpgicon-387hayley.jpgicon-388zac.jpgicon-389josh.jpg

icon-390jeremy.jpgicon-391hayley.jpg

icon-368joshhayley.jpgicon-369hayley.jpgicon-370taylor.jpgicon-371hayley.jpgicon-372paramore.jpgicon-373hayley.jpgicon-374hayley.jpgicon-375lips.jpg

wallpapers;

paramorebornforthiswall.th.jpg

paramorewallpaper1280x1.th.jpg

brandneweyeswall1280x10.th.jpg

sry there's kinda 3 different versions on the last one but i couldn't decide .. xD

and i made a new header for my LJ, i kinda like it .. (: ; check it out : http://tobeleftunseen.livejournal.com/

really beautiful stuff ^

aw, thank you! =)

Vicki that's awesome stuff! I saved a bunch! =)

thank you so much! (:

I just love your stuff!

Could you make me a wallpaper (1280 x 720) with this photo with the lyrics "A little bit longer and I'll be fine"

Please and thank you? I'd love you forever!

:hug:

aw, thank you!

and i'd love to, but i'm at my dad's place now and here i don't have PS :(, so maybe if you could wait a couple of days (like a week:roll:)? i promise i'll get it done as soon as i come home! =) :hug:

awesome stuffs! saved some avas and wp. probably gonna use. :)

thank you :hug:

wow they are all great!!!I saved most of them!!!is that ok?

aw, thank you! and sure ;-)

aw, thank you!

and i'd love to, but i'm at my dad's place now and here i don't have PS :(, so maybe if you could wait a couple of days (like a week:roll:)? i promise i'll get it done as soon as i come home! =) :hug:

Yeah sure! No problem.

Thanks youu!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah sure! No problem.

Thanks youu!

hi, so sorry you had to wait so long! xD but i came back from my dad today , so i finished the wallpaper for you. hope you like it :hug: and thanks for waiting haha

jonasbrotherswallpaperx.th.jpg

• 1 month later...

hey guys! havn't posted here in a looong time! haha xD

anyways i've made lots of icons and i posted them on LJ , instead of re-posting i thought i could give you the link (:

here's a sneak peek for ya ;P

new moon;

icon-406ebnewmoon.jpgicon-411kissmenm.jpgicon-412ebnewmoon.jpgicon-414ebnewmoon.jpgicon-417ebnewmoon.jpgicon-427ebnewmoon.jpgicon-422bellanewmoon.jpg

meg & dia;

meganddiaicon-19.pngmeganddiaicon-18.pngmeganddiaicon-21.pngmeganddiaicon-26.pngmeganddiaicon-24.pngmeganddiaicon-27.png

the veronicas;

icon13_theveronicas.jpgtheveronicasicon-17.pngtheveronicasicon-20.pngtheveronicasicon-21.pngtheveronicasicon-30.pngtheveronicasicon-23.pngtheveronicasicon-29.png

paramore;

hayleyicon_399.jpghayleyicon_392.jpghayleyicon_405.jpgparamoreicon_411.jpgsmileicon-447.pngparamoreicon_414.jpgjeremyicon-424.png

hayleyicon-427.pngparamoreicon-440.pngzacicon-434.pngjoshicon-429.pngzacicon-425.pngparamoreicon_412.jpghayleyicon-442.png

see the rest here : http://tobeleftunseen.livejournal.com/8665.html#cutid1