Jedd's Flickr/Photos

The Drummer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got a chance to read the email he sent you. Congrats on that! Your photos are fantastic, and he really seems to want to help you get some exposure (with photos like that, you deserve it). That's awesome! :)

Isn't he such a nice guy?

I wish more bands were so interactive with their fans.

Oh my god, he's the sweetest!

I was standing right next to him during the acoustic and afterwards when I was taking to him he was like, "You have a lovely singing voice by the way." And I kinda just stood there and blinked. hahaha I mean, that means so much to me coming from him because he's one of my favorite vocalists.

I finally got a chance to read the email he sent you. Congrats on that! Your photos are fantastic, and he really seems to want to help you get some exposure (with photos like that, you deserve it). That's awesome! :)

thanks!

When I edit my Warped Tour photos (hopefully they turn out nice) I'll post a link to them here.

Oh my god, he's the sweetest!

I was standing right next to him during the acoustic and afterwards when I was taking to him he was like, "You have a lovely singing voice by the way." And I kinda just stood there and blinked. hahaha I mean, that means so much to me coming from him because he's one of my favorite vocalists.

Yeah, it's amazing when somebody you idolize talks to you and is the nicest person ever.

When I met Andrew McMahon, he was soooooooo nice.

Oh my word.

Andrew McMahon was amazing when I met him, and he's honestly my biggest hero. I actually started crying after I met him because I was in such a state of shock/pure joy.

i was singing from the top of my lungs at his show. it was crazy.

he's such a great performer and anybody who doesn't listen to SoCo or JM is missing out.. big time.

True facts right there.

I think the most amazing hero experience for me what when I met Ryan Russell at Warped last year. He actually invited me to come shoot with him later in the day, but I got sick and had to go home.

! that's frikken awesome!

Ryan Russell is one of those photographers who inspired me to photograph bands.

I think it's amazing how one photo can have so much meaning.

I love that photo.

What I love most about Russell is that he does it all in film. I mean, dang, that takes straight up skill. I've done some film, but I haven't even bothered attempting concert shots in film. I think I would kill myself if I did that.

he shoots film? damn

i never knew that.

impressive.