Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

okay, so Dia recommended me this show

she sent me a link of the promo and i fell in love with it in an instant.

the first episode premiered on CW yesterday

anyone saw it? it's totally amazing.

the story is based on a book which has 4 parts. i'm planning to read them all :D

and i'm sure everyone will notice the similarity to twilight. but the truth is, Vampire Diaries was written like 10 years before twilight haha

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...It is actually twilight. Hahaha.

Now i'm not saying that the book wasn't written before or whatever, like, that happened. Stephenie thingy probably ripped it off.

...But the TV programme has definitely ripped off Film version Twilight. Helloooo Edward Cullen, i thought you were a one-move kinda guy ? - oh, wait, my mistake other-remarkably-like-edward-guy, my mistake.

acting was marginally better than twilight...

but for serious, when she was all like "oh what's up with your eyes" and he was all like "er uh hmm -" i was totally like IT'S THE FLUORESCENTS.

i'm blatently going to watch the next episode, anyway, but you know. i just can't help myself. he's occasionally pretty. i'm sold.

acting was marginally better than twilight...

but for serious, when she was all like "oh what's up with your eyes" and he was all like "er uh hmm -" i was totally like IT'S THE FLUORESCENTS.

i'm blatently going to watch the next episode, anyway, but you know. i just can't help myself. he's occasionally pretty. i'm sold.

it was barely better than twilight. but i wouldnt give it that much credit.

hahahah i noticed that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Last nights episode wasn't as good as the one before, but I really cannot wait for next Thursday!

Should get interesting between Elena and Stefan with his past!

Also, I liked the part when Damon was like "What's with this Bella girl?" I was like, what? and my sister was like "OH! he's reading Twilight!" was so hilarious.

And he's like "Which by the way, this books got it all wrong!" :rotfl:

Are you talking about Nina's character "Elena"?

If so, I actually like her character on this show! I'm not a Degrassi fan, so I didn't recognize her, but I knew she looked familar! Actually, her character in the show reminds me of Marissa Cooper from The O.C. Just the way she acts and says things.

Are you talking about Nina's character "Elena"?

If so, I actually like her character on this show! I'm not a Degrassi fan, so I didn't recognize her, but I knew she looked familar! Actually, her character in the show reminds me of Marissa Cooper from The O.C. Just the way she acts and says things.

I just watched one of the episodes and was so surprised.

She was completely different.

I really like this show, it's cool.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

i love this show so much. It doesn't follow the books at all which was weird to me at first, but i got over it. I always loved Damon, in the books and on the show. Ian Somerhalder does such a great job as Damon <3

i hated how the last episode ended with a cliffhanger though, and the fact that we have to wait until January to see what happens!

26817213.gif

yeah, i hate cliffhangers. hatehatehate.

and i haven't read the books yet, although i've been considering it. but i'm sure i would get the books and the show mixed, so that's why i don't want to read them... =/

yeah i do too :/

and the books are way different, the show doesn't follow them at all. So if you can consider the books a totally different thing from than the show then i say go for it..lol. I read them earlier this year before i knew there was a show coming out...i'm still confused all the time though because i mix the two up.