Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, just finished watching... and i have this question, who is Alaric? is he also a vampire,some kinda of witch or fhat, couse if you noticed he also can't come into house if i wasn't invited( that was in 10 episode i think) so any thoughts?

btw Rawr to Damon :) he is sexy as hell

Ok, just finished watching... and i have this question, who is Alaric? is he also a vampire,some kinda of witch or fhat, couse if you noticed he also can't come into house if i wasn't invited( that was in 10 episode i think) so any thoughts?

btw Rawr to Damon :) he is sexy as hell

i didnt read the books but from what ive seen so far he basically is a good vampire. his reason for being there is just not a good one. he wants a revange on damon for killing his wife earlier. like i said, i dunno but he makes a nice impression on mme as teacher, also when hes with jenna.

i didnt read the books but from what ive seen so far he basically is a good vampire. his reason for being there is just not a good one. he wants a revange on damon for killing his wife earlier. like i said, i dunno but he makes a nice impression on mme as teacher, also when hes with jenna.

So he is a vampire .. that was i thinking too ;)

cant wait for next episode

i love vampire diaries, i watched all the episodes in like one weekend.. then i had to wait for 1x11 bloodlines .. haha, now i'm waiting for 1x12 :P but it's kinda weird cause when i watched the first episode i didn't like it that much, but i was just so curious on what was going to happen so i just had to watch the next.. and now i'm addictive to it. haha.

haha, i wasn't really expecting anything to happen that just happened in that episode! sooooooooo much going on. haha, exciting.. one week is way too long to wait!!! :o

^ and yeah, everyone seems to be a vampire! i really didn't think that that bartender guy would be one... haha, i had my suspicions on ana as soon as it came to that prom scene..

i got the habit now to think that everyone wearing such a big old ring is automatically a vampire. xd and i was right so far! is ben wearing one too actually? didnt really pay attention to it at the end. im just not sure since he works at the mystic grill at night and not really at the day.

& i just finished watching the children of the damned previews. oh my god. this episode is definitly gonna be one of my faves.

but back to unpleasantville: im really excited how its gonna go on with aleric and jenna. i mean whether she quickly checked that THIS isabella was meant or just believes its another. tho i rather believe she will since she doesnt know anything about the existence of vampires. xD or maybe she gets involved in it soon too! oh my gosh, so much to suspect.

I just watched children of the damned......................................oh my godness its getting sicker and sicker. the thing with the tomb........and jonathan gilbert. i gotta confess i didnt understand everything at this point tho. jonathan gilbert was elenas grandfather or great-grandfather, right? oh well thats so confusing.

and the end....................oh my gosh im sure anabelle kidnapped elena! :( cant wait for next thursday.