tour with Hit the lights and CIWWAF?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be completely sure, but I've heard from a very reliable source that this will be Paramore's first headlining tour :)

:shock: Well that's...just exciting.

I'll refrain from jumping with excitement until it's "officially" announced :lol:

If they don't come to San Francisco/San Jose/Oakland....I might have to make a roadtrip to LA

If there's no MN date' date=' I'm roadtripping... or I might roadtrip anyway. I need more paramore lol.

Thanks for posting!! :D[/quote']

Yeah, I know. There's no way I'm missing a show with Paramore, CIWWAF and HTL, especially with Paramore headlining for the very first time :)

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! :o That's such good news!!! I hope they come to Burlington, VT b/c by the time that tour starts I will be at college. It's going to suck not living 20 minutes outside of NYC =( I'm spoiled b/c there's ALWAYS a tour date in the city. Yay for Paramore's first headlining tour! They're moving up!

I can't be completely sure, but I've heard from a very reliable source that this will be Paramore's first headlining tour :)

Wow okay so I just totally screamed a little bit when I read that. I really hope they come to Colorado if they do. If they don't, looks like I'll be doing a bit of traveling...

Here What he told me at when i saw them in anaheim

Yes This will be there first headlining tour, with cute is what we aim for as for hit the light being on the tour they're not sure he said if not then perhaps the lashes but he's not sure and also this tour will be between august and september

Here What he told me at when i saw them in anaheim

Yes This will be there first headlining tour' date=' with cute is what we aim for as for hit the light being on the tour they're not sure he said if not then perhaps the lashes but he's not sure and also this tour will be between august and september[/quote']

Thanks for confirming :) Awesome news...

Who's "he"? Did you talk to Josh or someone else in the band?

Thats awesome i'd love to see Paramore with Hit The Lights and CIWWAF or The Lashes and CIWWAF shame it'll be in america but im kinda confused now if josh said it be between august and september because their guna be in the UK on the 27th and 28th of aug so will that mean they'll stop the tour to come over for reading and leeds then go back to finish off the tour ?