Paranormal Activity

Catie

this is the first movie ive heard was truly the scariest movie ever! usually scary movies end up being pretty crappy but apparently this one is soooo scary and i want to see it so badly!! everyone who has seen it told me they can't sleep because of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4dXTG6fIk8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

saw it on friday. and i have to admit i'm a bit disappointed :/ it's not as scary as i thought it would be. i didn't even freak out from any of the scenes, although i was sure i would xD but i assume maybe it's cause almost every scary scene was in the trailer lol

• 4 weeks later...

I hearing it every every everywhere. So of course I wondering it. But some people says "it isn't too scary,believe me." and I think it won't be as scary as what I hearing 'bout it. But I'll see it maybe tomorrow. :)

Edit:

I watched it today. It was scary.. Specially last 30 minutes. Don't wanna remember these scans. :nono::D "Demon dragging Katie" part was soo scary. oh gosh.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I get scared very easily but this movie didn't impressed me at all, I mean, nothing really happens for 1 hour and a half, it's just all about atmosphere. I guess it's better to watch it alone in the dark, but still...

People have totally different points of view about it, maybe it all depends on your personnality.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I've seen it, and I don't know about "scariest movie" but it's got parts to make you jump. I don't want to give too much away but I really liked it. And I watched it at night, with the lights off, and went to bed fine. :lol: Looks like I'm tougher than an adult! LOL Just kidding. :lol: The first one was good, but the second one was better. Still waiting to see the third one but excited to. You should watch them in order though, they DO have a story line. :D