Ke$ha

Guest JadeIsRad

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just show me where your dicks at"

Is this what music has come to nowadays? Drew Barrymore in Music & Lyrics said it best:

"A melody is like seeing someone for the first time. The physical attraction. Sex."

"But then, as you get to know the person, that's the lyrics. Their story. Who they are underneath. It's the combination of the two that makes it magical."

What did we learn? Ke$ha underneath... is some sort of binge drinking prostitute.

...wait, i think i just figured out why shes popular.

(no hate for those who like her, i really like sex too)

Guest JadeIsRad

What did we learn? Ke$ha underneath... is some sort of binge drinking prostitute.

...wait, i think i just figured out why shes popular.

(no hate for those who like her, i really like sex too)

:rotfl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've finally given in and will admit to liking her now. Your Love Is My Drug tied me over, still not sure what to make of Dinosaur though. :shifty:

D-I-N-O-S-A- YOU ARE A DINOSAUR~

There's this creepy old dude that hits on me and all my friends all the time. This song is perfect for him haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Attractive... Barely. Whenever I see her perform all I can think about is how many STD's she's gotten.

This.

I'm not gay, if that's what you're getting at. I just don't like Kesha. She's too slutty.

And this.

I thing her songs are okay catchy. But I really don't like her. Half my guy friends go on all the time about how awesome she is and the only reason they come up with is "She's hot". It annoys me so much. Listen to someone for their music, not their damn looks.