Paramorefans online band.

Jordypord

I'd say Brick by boring brick. :shifty: *I thought I could break the ice and name a song,haha. It's just a suggestion anyway.*

Or My heart! The version from "The final Riot!". Or even the studio version,but we'd need someone to do the screaming part. :shifty:

Anyway,as I said,I'm okay with any song,haha. :D

I can do the screaming parts.

I'm also in for rhythm guitar if its needed.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Do please go on with this guys! I'd like to see the result of this.

I can say I'm pretty confident in Diana over there, As for myself I don't have access to any quality sound recording devices so I'm out immediately.

Looking forward to Pekka and Harry and Ivana and Jorgi and Ernie and-and-and-everyone else.

First of all, You guys going to note for note covers? Or maybe will you guys put your own spin on it and put in solo's and other things? I'd like to see an epic solo in "We Are Broken".

At first when I was listening to that just when the build up was at it's peak, I was like "Oh yeah Josh solo" and then it was just one note.

^ I most likely wont go note for note, I like to add my own touch to songs, but if I have to go note for note on this, then I would.

I could also make a bad-ass acoustic solo for We Are Broken that fits in with the song.

I think we should go with My Heart if that's what the producer is most willing to do since he's in charge of how good the final thing will sound:mrgreen:

I've been wanting to hear a death growled version for ages and you'd be my fucking hero if you did the vocals for that Pekka, seriously.

o.o

I guess the Max Cavalera (Sepultura, Soulfly etc...) type of pissed off, half-shouting, half-growling is doable. No idea how good that will sound, though. :lol: I have to start practicing that...

I could record guitar to a click track, but I'd much rather have the drum track to play to. So someone, start recording drums! And whoever else is taking part, we have to have a chat about the arrangement.

The best option is always both click track and drum track. Having the click track ensures you'll be more in time anyway.

And I want both screams for one version and then I want to be able to have a fully fledged death metal growl version.

I think it would be cool to hear both versions back to back, A/B.\

Listened to your clip Ivana.

I certainly cannot sing and play guitar at the same time (at least not yet anyway and well I can't sing in general anyway)), so kudos so that.

Pitch is a little off at times, but otherwise your voice is pretty good and overall sounded fairly good.

Get working on the pitch a bit, and also remember it's gotta be a 24 bit depth, 44.1KHz sampling rate wave file (MP3s are pretty crappy for what I'd need to do be doing).

Just do heaps of different takes, and decide which one sounds best and post it up (vocal track only obviously, since we probably will be doing a full rock band, electric guitar version)

Certainly look forward to trying to use your vocals for a final mix:)

Okay,so I've recorded a few minutes ago a sample. I know that I'm "chocking" up on some words,but I'm a bit sick,haha. Anyway,here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n3dqjzl1dy0

It's just a sample,so please don't be too... harsh. :mrgreen:

ps: Don't freak out if you hear a cat in the end of the song,haha. I know it sounds as if somebody's murdering the cat,but nop,nothing bad is going on.

I don't have a microphone/webcam so I had to do this on my camera which reaaaaaally sucks, so it sounds crap. My hair looks a mess today aswell so I just filmed a random pic haha. I'm not too proud already so no harsh comments please, but constructive critiscism is very welcome :D

I only did the first verse because I'm auditioning for the school choir tommorow and we only have to sing a bit to get through, also my throats pretty sore right now ><

So here goes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p64h2vUmB3Q

Nice, Chloe! You can sing really well! You've got a great voice! :D

Awesome sis :hug: Btw...im dying to know if you have any musical education since your hearing and voice are both great? :D

Aww, thank you guys so much! :hug: The microphone sucks really bad though :???:

@Ana, I had singing lessons for about a year or two? Gave up and then got back into it since I realised being a band was something I really wanted to do, and realising how much Paramore inspire me. I don't like the sound on that vid but thank you anyway hehe <3 It means a lot :D:hug:

• 1 month later...