Paramorefans online band.

Jordypord

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^HEAR^^HEAR^^

The best part is that you can never really know if everyone's ignoring the thread, or just forgetting that it exists. I think the two of us should record an entire album before anyone else even gets to post in this thread, just as a slap in the face for the rest. 8-)

That's correct, but lots of people have offered to do various kinds of stuff so I assume they have some way of actually doing it as well. Our online band DOES have three recording studios around the world, one in the UK, one in Finland and one in Australia, but you guys have to start shelling out money for plane tickets/camels.

That's correct, but lots of people have offered to do various kinds of stuff so I assume they have some way of actually doing it as well. Our online band DOES have three recording studios around the world, one in the UK, one in Finland and one in Australia, but you guys have to start shelling out money for plane tickets/camels.

i can kinda teleport myself... so i'll be fine :)

I haven't forgot about this either, but I predicted ages ago that other people would forget or would just get lazy and I was right.

I can contribute still, but as is evidenced by the fact I'm not online anywhere near as much as I used to be, I'm pretty busy these days so I'm finding less and less opportunity to slot in time to do something like this.

Jordypord/Jordan seems to have lost a lot of interest for this forum and barely posts anymore so I guess he's out.

Anyway, I can still contribute guitar parts, but I unfortunately don't have a bass guitar in my possession anymore. That being said, the guy that owns the bass I had to give back lives within about one kilometer of me, and can actually play Paramore on bass, so maybe I can ask him to do some stuff.

I don't own anything like Superior Drummer 2.0 (and no, I'm not going to pirate it either, if you're about to ask), so I have no way of getting drum tracks from the MIDI files of Guitar Pro (in fact I don't even have Guitar Pro anymore either, and ever since I became all righteous I don't pirate music software stuff anymore).

However I may be able to get raw drum tracks from a guy I know at another forum board.

But yeah, if possible, someone get those MIDI files sorted and export some WAV files out of those (the only thing is a lot of the time a lot of Guitar Pro tabs are often wrong, so might end up with dodgy drum tracks). Definitely want multiple samples for snares and kicks to work with.

If possible for cymbals and toms too, but that's less of a concern for me.

Completely raw, no compression, no EQ-ing, nothing, I can do that later.

Varying velocities is nice too, to reduce that programmed drum sound, so don't set everything to 127!

• 3 months later...

I'm down, I play guitar and bass and can program drums and record and mix decently. Check out a few of the covers I have done. Some of those are kinda old and I have much better drum samples now and DI equipment. Crushcrushcrush is my more recent one with new gear, theres a big difference.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AuntNastyOven#p/u/3/pOgz5BzYK14'>http://www.youtube.com/user/AuntNastyOven#p/u/3/pOgz5BzYK14

http://www.youtube.com/user/AuntNastyOven