BBBB live on Jimmy Fallon

kasiek

I totally missed this, but I'm glad there's already a video of it on YouTube. lol Hayley sounds like she's getting sick, but still sounded good. Didn't expect her to do the R&B style variations towards the end. it was cool. :)

Arghh god, I fucking cringed at the "Magic" bit. She was way off pitch there :neutral:

She was otherwise fairly good though, although I agree it doesn't sound like she's in the best of health at the moment:(

Pretty good performance by the whole band overall, although they seemed a little restrained, but that could be due to being a TV performance thing though. Jeremy and Hayley went way more nuts when I saw them live in February

I thought the perfomance was awesome! i loved the way she changed the bridge, though she did sound a little sick maybe but still good :D and loved the dance moves! her hair is so pretty here too!

yeah man she sounds pretty shitty in this performance.

Thank fuck there are actually people here capable of actually being able to criticize the band.

Looking through this thread, it's pretty ridiculous.

Come on guys, stop with "OMG HAYLEY SOUNDS AMAZING!" bullshit.

It was clear there were quite a few times she was off pitch, sometimes majorly so and the timbre of her voice was not exactly spectacular.

Is it really that hard to just look beyond your fanboyism and see things for what they really are?:roll:

Hmm, looks like the video has been removed due to copyright.

anyway...I have read the replies and I see your point. Just keep in mind that when I said Hayley sounded good in my post last page, I knew that she was getting sick. The majority of the other posts state that while she sounded sick, she still put on a good performance. This I would have to agree with. I didn't expect her to sound 100%, so I felt no need to critique.

Come on guys, stop with "OMG HAYLEY SOUNDS AMAZING!" bullshit.