UK Tour 2010

kwik-silva

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its early days, but was thinking a travelodge/premier inn room would be a good idea for aberdeen since there is a few of is going? only if anyones up for it, obivously. if the idea takes off i'll make a thread nearer the time.

id probably be up for that as well. the trains stop before 10pm and it's almost a 2 hour journey. :]

i know its early days, but was thinking a travelodge/premier inn room would be a good idea for aberdeen since there is a few of is going? only if anyones up for it, obivously. if the idea takes off i'll make a thread nearer the time.

yeah that sounds like an ace idea hun :) would love that

did you guys get presale tickets for those going to the london date?

basically, i got my standing in the pre-sale, and come friday, all my other mates wanted standing couldnt get it because its sold out.. haha. so they'll be seatings, and i'll be standings. i know a few other people in the fan club who got standing too, so i should be ok.. but yeah. LOL.

Signed.

id probably be up for that as well. the trains stop before 10pm and it's almost a 2 hour journey. :]

Aye id be into that!

yeah that sounds like an ace idea hun would love that

Signed.

first things first - i have to call dibs on a bed otherwise i will not be able to walk or stand the next day. seriously! not tryna be jammy or anything, cause i do have a really shit back...

haa. anyway. so awesome! thats a good number already. provided we get a family room we should get away with having 5 or 6 people. like i said i'll make a thread nearer the time. however, i can't promise that i'll be the one able to book it because im poor, but i'll try! we shouldn't have to worry about booking anything until late september/early october anyway.

wicked. if you want i'll find a the closest/best/cheapest place and all that, and just leave you to book it ;-) sounds harsh but im sure you know what i mean.

ah likewise, i left about half nine. thought about chillin' for a while but i was still too done in from leeds, so i just jumped on a train. i will run in to you eventually, i promise!