More admins?

Well somebody has got to be the forum enigma ;-)

and I am a lady.

For the record.

It's quite amusing that I'm pretty sure we both told him that you're a lassie in the last thread about admins/mods/you being an enigma.

And congrats Scott!

Thanks, all!

And also, congratulations Scott, on being Fan Of The Month! :)

Just saw that on the site, I think there should be a topic for that in the announcements forum for those who don't go to the main site often and then we can all give Scott a virtual high five!

Either way we don't need any more admins and don't know why thread creator even gives a toss about it considering his behaviour and posts. Less adminds would benefit him.

Sure he has good reason though.

okay,

it may take some time because we need to figure out exactly how to do it and copyright things. so just hang on :D

many flickr users allow sites to post their photos with credit ;-)

i kind of agree christopher. i think we only need the one more admin (chriss) because we still have hayley. i don't think it's necessary to have any more but hey it's not my choice and it's not really a huge deal, no complaints from me. but regardless of who suggested it we really did need another one. he was right.

and yeah thanks kasia. we need to figure out how to update the gallery and we have some other things to take care of as well so it won't be right away.

I think alot of people on this forum forget there is a website that this forum is part of. That needs updated regularly and it was failing to, Chriss only just updated everything the other day. We used to have 3 regular admins, Id say there are only two now that Chriss is one. With Hayley being the other. I personally think the home website needs a drastic overhaul to make it more of an attraction to people. Because i bet the majority of people on this site go straight to the URL of the forum and not the homepage.