Your New Favorite Band vol. 1

bradsonemanband

My name is Brad. I'm a musician/music lover from Orem, Utah.

For a few years now, I've had this goal to maybe one day release a compilation CD of artists/bands that I feel deserve more exposure. I wanted to include bands from all different genres so if a person who loves punk music picked up the CD, they'd also hear some good hip hop or indie music too. I think it's great to expand your musical tastes.

The plan is to get 1,000 copies of the CD professionally printed and duplicated, and then I will pass them out all over here in Utah. I have set up a Kickstarter page for people to help me fund that whole process because I don't have the money to do it all on my own. The final product will be 100% free so I won't be making even a penny on anyone's songs or anything. In fact, I will probably donate a lot of my own money into this to ensure that it actually gets made.

The whole point of this project is to help people discover new music. I want to be the bridge between the amazing bands and the listeners. I hope you discover your new favorite band!

I could really use your help with this! Please donate anything you can. It will be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

If you have any questions, e-mail me: YNFBRecords@hotmail.com