Current Contests & Giveaways

Caitlyn

I know a lot of you are looking for opportunities to win tickets and albums, so I made a list! Anything with two asterisks (**) next to it means it's open to everyone worldwide. All other competitions are closed to people in their regions. The dates on the far left are when the contests close.

Hope this isn't too confusing. If you need any help or know of any other competitions, feel free to leave a comment below!

CONCERT TICKETS

MEET & GREETS
Win a Meet & Greet with Jeremy, Concert Tickets, an Ernie Ball Bass & Gear Pack, and Music Prize Pack [More Info]

CDS / BOX SETS / AND OTHER MERCH

CASH PRIZES
  • Like 1

Anyone in the New York City area (or who can get to NYC easily) who is a Tumblr user: Fueled By Ramen is having a release party for the new album this Monday. You can enter a contest to win a spot on the guestlist. It closes tomorrow. Check out the details above.

• 4 months later...

To go with the new merch contest they are having, at FBR we have Fueled By Ramen style. We pick a winner every week for a prize. Just wear any FBR merch and submit by @fbrstyle or fbrstyle.tumblr.com

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

To go with the new merch contest they are having, at FBR we have Fueled By Ramen style. We pick a winner every week for a prize. Just wear any FBR merch and submit by @fbrstyle or fbrstyle.tumblr.com

Hey did my "old folks wearing Panic! shirts" get any prizes, or did it just garner quizzical looks from the FBR staff?  :)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...