The Self-Titled Tour

Caitlyn

Paramore just announced that there will be another fall tour called The Self-Titled Tour! Metric and Hellogoodbye will be joining the band on most of the tour. Tickets go on sale today at noon for subscribers of Paramore's newsletter. The general public will be able to purchase tickets this Friday, July 26th at 10am local time. Here are the current dates:

OCT 15 SEATTLE, WA @ Key Arena
OCT 16 VANCOUVER, BC @ PNE Forum *
OCT 18 SAN JOSE, CA @ HP Pavilion
OCT 19 ANAHEIM, CA @ Honda Center
OCT 22 FRESNO, CA @ Save Mart Center
OCT 23 SAN DIEGO, CA @ Viejas Arena
OCT 26 DALLAS, TX @ Grand Prairie Verizon Theatre
OCT 27 HOUSTON, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
OCT 29 KANSAS CITY, MO @ Independence Events Center
OCT 30 ST. LOUIS, MO @ Fabulous Fox Theater
NOV 01 AUSTIN, TX @ Austin360 Amphitheater
NOV 04 FT. LAUDERDALE, FL @ BB&T Center
NOV 05 ORLANDO, FL @ UCF Convocation Center
NOV 08 PHILADELPHIA, PA @ Susquehanna Bank Center
NOV 09 FAIRFAX, VA @ Patriot Center
NOV 11 BETHLEHEM, PA @ Sands Bethlehem Event Center
NOV 13 NEW YORK, NY @ Madison Square Garden
NOV 15 BOSTON, MA @ DCU Center
NOV 17 UNCASVILLE, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
NOV 18 MONTREAL, QU @ Bell Centre *
NOV 20 TORONTO, ON @ Theatre at Air Canada Centre *
NOV 21 DETROIT, MI @ The Palace Of Auburn Hills
NOV 23 MINNEAPOLIS, MN @ Roy Wilkins Auditorium
NOV 24 CHICAGO, IL @ UIC Pavilion
NOV 26 NASHVILLE, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
NOV 27 ATLANTA, GA @ The Arena at Gwinnett Center

* Without Metric. On-sale information to be announced.

I feel like we were just talking about how tours never come up your way, so I'm stoked for you! The gap between seeing them in 2011 and seeing them this past spring was unbearable for me, so I can't even imagine how it was for you. I hope you have the best time ever! :D

As for me, I will be at the shows in Camden, NJ and NYC... even though tickets for the MSG show were almost $100 a pop, I couldn't turn down seeing Paramore play there. It'll be a friend of mine's first Paramore show ever, which is just perfect.

What show is everybody else going to?

I agree with Chriss, between FBR15 and the Spring Tour was way too much for me to handle. So glad you're getting to see them, Kayla!

I'll be at Camden, NJ and MSG! It's very possible I'm going to Bethlehem, PA too if I can save up some money.

My mom will be making a special appearance at the Camden show haha. Chriss, our first show/first time we met was at that Camden arena in 2009 for No Doubt and Paramore.

I'm so happy for them that they could play MSG. When I first found out I was in shock

My mom will be making a special appearance at the Camden show haha. Chriss, our first show/first time we met was at that Camden arena in 2009 for No Doubt and Paramore.

Is it sad that I'm always stoked when I hear your mom is coming to a show? haha

Holy geez! That was 2009, right? You were, like, 17 and I was 23, and I kept thinking "How are her parents okay with me driving her to this show?... in this obnoxiously red Mazda 3 rental."  :rotfl:

thank you!! :D i think my dad is secretly excited to finally be dragged to another paramore show

any idea when canadian dates will actually go on sale? not knowing anything is giving me anxiety haha

I'm not exactly sure but FBR told me the other day that they're still working out openers so they won't be on sale yet.

Is it sad that I'm always stoked when I hear your mom is coming to a show? haha

Holy geez! That was 2009, right? You were, like, 17 and I was 23, and I kept thinking "How are her parents okay with me driving her to this show?... in this obnoxiously red Mazda 3 rental."  :rotfl:

Everyone is always so excited over my mom lol I guess my mom is pretty cool.

Yeah 2009! How crazy is that. It was a good time though!

I'm not exactly sure but FBR told me the other day that they're still working out openers so they won't be on sale yet.

Everyone is always so excited over my mom lol I guess my mom is pretty cool.

Yeah 2009! How crazy is that. It was a good time though!

ooooh okay, so i've probably got a bit of time then?

i've been starting to worry there won't be a presale at all and they'll go on public sale with the rest of them, it's driving me mad

neither have i, and i've been scouring the venue's websites as well

the complete lack of communication is really starting to bother me

especially considering how quickly the rest of the dates went up for presale after being announced

knowing my luck they'll finally release tickets for the canadian dates while i'm out of the country and likely without internet access

i mean an estimated time frame or explanation for the delay or anything at all would be nice

A fan on LiveJournal made a post about the opening acts:

Hey guys. I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not (haven't been online in the past couple of days) but I saw a poster at Osheaga in Montreal and it said the openers for the their show were LIGHTS and hellogoodbye 

I would just take it as a rumor right now, but LIGHTS is a possibility; she doesn't have anything scheduled after September.

yeah i saw photos of the posters in front of bell centre, at this point i'd say it's about 99% likely she's at least playing the montreal date

doubt they would have made and put up posters if she wasn't

still convinced they'll finally release tickets while i'm gone :P

I think it will be any day now, the ticketing website for the Montreal date says they're on sale (as seen here: http://i.imgur.com/QsXsdgj.jpg?1 ), but with no link to the actual tickets. When I came home this evening and saw it I was so stressed out until I realized it was a fluke. Earlier they had the prices listed too but have since taken those down.

It might be because I live in the UK (or that I just haven't heard any of their music, regardless of where I am in the world) but I've never heard of Metric. Looks like another band to be adding to my "to listen to" list!

Hope you all manage to get tickets. I'm seeing Paramore in London twice in September. I can't wait.

Looking for someone to go with me to the Seattle show, Tuesday October 15th.. Must pay for own ticket. I remember I got good seats but can double check where they were at. they are not the GA though, but actual seats. Mus be female and somewhere around my age would be best, age 29.

i feel like i should know who that is

They are kind of bouncy and fun:  

They toured with Reliant K here last year and it was a nice complement.

Hellogoodbye have a new album coming out in October, so they'll probably play some new stuff.

Not sure why you didn't get Metric, except they're from Canada so maybe they figured you get enough of them; we hardly ever get them here in San Francisco so happy they are doing the San Jose show.  :D 

ooooh i meant classified haha, i've been a fan of hellogoodbye for a while now

didn't know they had new stuff out though so thanks for that link!

yeah metric is huge here in canada, definitely bigger than paramore, they're probably not supporting here because it'd be weird for them to be support and not headliners

• 1 month later...