Paramore ? Illuminati? What?

ewan_whose_army

So if you google Paramore is (I was trying to find some artwork for Still a Band) googles autocomplete brings up "Paramore Is Illuminati" so I clicked on a link and you get some nonsence about "Obvious Symbols in Brick By Boring Brick" (Random words out of context) and recently Since the Anklebiters Pac-Man esc video has triangles in it therefore it must be Illuminati as well. 

Seriously this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

UMMMMMMMM. Well, actually a band may not know that they are symbolizing anything. For instance, when Paramore put their hands over their eyes and there was a new eye on their hands. They were told by the photographer how to pose. I mean, does Paramore seriously seem Illuminati? They are Christians. They probably didn't realize what they were symbolizing. Illuminati is where they believe in unfair things, so yeah. That is not Paramore. The whole hand over eye thing might not have even been the photographer either. It could've been no one. Beyoncé is a possibility. This is just my opinion. 

So Illuminati is where you believe that gayness is wrong, women should not have certain rights, and so on? If anyone could explain it just a little bit more, I would appreciate it. Wikipedia is not the best source. I think I would understand it more if someone on here could explain it.