Ain't It Done? - Hayley on the "Ain't It Fun" Music Video

Caitlyn

Hey everybody, it’s Hayley. Back again and I wanted to fill you guys in on something that we’ve been getting a lot of questions about…

We posted a picture a few months ago from behind the scenes of a video we shot for our song, “Ain’t It Fun†… Turns out, the process of making and completing this video has been well, not fun. ZING! To keep things short and BS free, we were not happy with where this video was headed and ultimately, made the decision to pull it.

Not to worry, though! We have since shot another video… for a song called “Daydreamingâ€, which we’re releasing as a single for our friends across the pond. Of course, we are planning on shooting another video for “Ain’t It Fun†as soon as we get a chance. When we figure out all the details for that, we’ll tell you!

So sorry we kept you guys hanging for so long. Thanks for all the excitement and for all the patience, it hasn’t gone unnoticed. No one is more anxious than us to have the right music video for “Ain’t It Funâ€. It’s one of our favorite Paramore songs to date and when the time comes, it’s going to have a video worthy of that sentiment.

Love each and every one of you. See you at the show :)

Hayley

I'm glad Hayley made that statement.

But...does she think she's winning me over by acting like she's being transparent after she danced around the subject for weeks before after we all knew what was going on?

Ahh right. I'm glad that they stuck to their guns and pulled the video. I wonder what happened? 

I'm looking forward to seeing a video for Daydreaming and (eventually) a video for Ain't It Fun. I wonder if the unreleased version will ever surface on the 'net?