30 Seconds To Mars

Salinas

I did a search and couldn't find a thread for this band so I thought that I'd create one. 

Anyone else a fan? I'm seeing them on their UK tour in November. Anybody else going or have seen them before?

I've been listening to the new album a lot lately because I wanna know it all by the time that I see them.

Favourite album(s), song(s), live moment(s), photo(s) etc can be posted here.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really considering going to see them at the end of the month in Dublin. They're a great band and the new album's brilliant, although very different. My favourite songs would have to be Attack, Capricorn, and Stranger in a Strange Land.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really considering going to see them at the end of the month in Dublin. They're a great band and the new album's brilliant, although very different. My favourite songs would have to be Attack, Capricorn, and Stranger in a Strange Land.

They are brilliant live. I saw them for the first time at the O2 arena in London on the 23rd November. 

Capricorn is a great song. :) I've been listening to the first album a lot lately. 

Also, mods if it is possible to close this thread than please do as there is another thread running a little further up. I did a search and couldn't find another thread before creating this one, and then found the other thread.