What Celebrity Have You Had A Crush On Your Whole Life?

ParamoreTotallyRules

I've always wondered this so I might as well ask now. Who do you have a crush on then? I would have to say Josh Hucherson. :D

"I got a lot to say to you, yeah I got a lot to say, I've noticed your eyes are always glued to me, keeping them here it makes no sense at all."

is this an opportunity for me to talk about louis tomlinson

because like

louis tomlinson

:shock: 

Don't get us started about Louis Tomlinson. ;)

But yeah, I'm with Kayla.

My first celebrity crush was probably Leonardo DiCaprio. I also had a massive thing for Daniel Radcliffe when I was in elementary school.

i will use any and every opportunity to talk about louis  ;-)

as for previous crushes i actually haven't had all that many?

nick carter was my first, then evan taubenfeld (played guitar for avril lavigne), bam margera, robert pattinson (still one of my favourite people) and josh hutcherson

i'm pretty sure i had a thing for daniel radcliffe at one point too tbh (also oliver wood heLLO), and logan lerman is really cute

i will use any and every opportunity to talk about louis  ;-)

as for previous crushes i actually haven't had all that many?

nick carter was my first, then evan taubenfeld (played guitar for avril lavigne), bam margera, robert pattinson (still one of my favourite people) and josh hutcherson

i'm pretty sure i had a thing for daniel radcliffe at one point too tbh (also oliver wood heLLO), and logan lerman is really cute

Is Logan Lernam that kid who played Percy Jackson? If so he's SUPER cute too. :D :D :D :D :D

So proud. He's come so far and he's so talented and I just need everyone to know.

But I guess it's safe to say that he's my biggest celebrity crush ever?

From what I've heard he really has come far. :D EVER?? JK Mine biggest celebrity crush ever is Josh Hucherson. :D :D :D <3 <3 <3

• Like 2