Paramore Tour Information for March-June

thebrowncoat

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet (unless I just missed it), as it showed up a couple of times today in the paramoremusic LJ. Not sure how accurate it is, but according to The Tennessean, Paramore has tour dates lined up in Japan, Australia and the US before heading onto Warped...

Can't wait for those US headlining dates :)

Although they are still relatively unknown locally, female-fronted Franklinites Paramore (fueled by Ramen/Atlantic) are poised for a big international breakout year in 2007. The band is currently recording in New Jersey with producer David Bendeth (Breaking Benjamin, Hawthorne Heights) but will soon be diving into a hectic '07 schedule which kicks off with a show on Jan. 26 introducing the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's new Warped Tour exhibit, including a couple of Paramore items. They follow that with a tour of Japan and Australia in March and April, a 25-city U.S. headlining tour in May and June, and, by far the biggest news, they will be spending the summer as co-headliners for the 2007 Warped Tour. (JMW)"

AHHHHHHHHHHH! AUSTRALIA!

I'm crying right now haha. I know this isn't 100% accurate or whatever but hey it gives me hope to see Paramore FINALLY. After waiting almost over a year now to see Paramore.... eeeek can't wait 'till things actually get confirmed!

Well, it was published in one of the Tennessee newspapers, so it shouldn't be way off...and it makes sense if you think about timelines around getting the album finished and them wanting to go back to Japan...and I figured they'd do a U.S. headlining tour before Warped...

So, yeah, no guarantees, but it's looking good for the folks in Australia :)

CO HEADLINERS ON WARPED TOUR!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? this sucks (for me) haha only cause that means more people watching them and me getting beat. BUT AWESOME!

hoping that U.S. tour is between May 16 and June 10. haha at least a socal date. thanks for posting this Brent

The co-headliners bit surprised me......I think they're certainly on the mainstage this time for Warped and that may be all that was meant by that...or maybe they will be playing one of the big slots later in the day...it's certainly possible.

No one deserves it more...that's for sure.

you're right, they DO deserve it. and from watching Warped Inside & OUt last year, Kevin Lyman likes them a lot. I figured they'd be on mainstage pretty much all of the tour, but I wasn't expecting co-Headliners. Isn't Bad Religion a headliner? =]

Yeah - Kevin Lyman is definitely a big fan. And he loves giving new bands their first shot in the spotlight, so I could definitely see it happening...

I'm not sure who the headliners for Warped are...I mean, they haven't announced even close to the full lineup yet, so it's hard to say...but yeah, I assume Bad Religion would be one. Warped always has at least one classic punk band/band with a ton of great history in a headlining slot...

Yeah - Kevin Lyman is definitely a big fan. And he loves giving new bands their first shot in the spotlight, so I could definitely see it happening...

I'm not sure who the headliners for Warped are...I mean, they haven't announced even close to the full lineup yet, so it's hard to say...but yeah, I assume Bad Religion would be one. Warped always has at least one classic punk band/band with a ton of great history in a headlining slot...

weeelllll, yea, about the old school punk thing. plus, becaues they're so big, i gues i assumed they were headlining. plus, Coheed and Cambria are on it the whole tour, and I'd be surprised if they aren't headlining.

oh c'mon

Japan, Australia

paramore has got to come to Brasil

seriously they have like a lot of fans here

I need to see a paramore concert

haha wow. i can't wait til the day when i can say that Paramore played in Brazil. no offense, but it takes a lot of time for bands to go down there, from what I know. which sucks for you guys. =[ but it means HUGE success for bands. so, ya never know. maybe in a year or two. =]

Well, it was published in one of the Tennessee newspapers, so it shouldn't be way off...and it makes sense if you think about timelines around getting the album finished and them wanting to go back to Japan...and I figured they'd do a U.S. headlining tour before Warped...

So, yeah, no guarantees, but it's looking good for the folks in Australia :)

Hmm true that! Thanks so much for posting though Brent!

Ahhhhh what about us :[

They could have at least mentioned the UK haha

I'm sure they will be back next year....it would have been nice to say so though

I guess we will be getting them after Warped then, such a long wait *sigh*

Ahhhhh what about us :[

They could have at least mentioned the UK haha

I'm sure they will be back next year....it would have been nice to say so though

I guess we will be getting them after Warped then, such a long wait *sigh*

I dont think i can wait!

How can they forget us!!!

Lets hope they remember us soon!

• Like 1

Ahh thanks for posting Brent! I'm soo excited....I'm gonna go to Warped Tour all over the place. And now a headlining tour BEFORE Warped Tour? Ahhh I am so excited for an insane doseage of Paramore. I think I'll be seeing like 10 shows haha. Let's just hope this is true!

And I'm soo happy for them if it's true that they're coheadliners. That's such a HUGE accomplishment for a band that deserves it the most.