Hayley, Influential?

Kacky

Has Hayley ever wanted to make you do something, you couldn't? I remember listening to Paramore one day, and just snapped into how amazing her voice was. This made me decide to take Vocals class at school next year and learn how to sing better so I could have a chance at maybe fronting a band.

Has anything like that happened to you?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She makes me wanna do great things in my life. To do my best and whatnot.

Especially when it comes to wanting to be in a good band. Nothing could be better. well maybe not excessive speeding but its damn near close.

As for things she inspired me to do.

Pick up a guitar and play it again and get back into the scene

stress out like fuckin nuts trying to see them when i was in Japan

Write a TV show script about them (The Paramore's)

Probably more aswell

Ren

Guest JadeIsRad

She definately has. I want to sing in a band when I am older too and Hayley has definately inspired me. My clothes are more different now because of Hayley. I have also taken to wearing skirts, dresses leggings & tights because of her :D lol

Haha....Hayley pretty much saved me. I don't know how else to put it. I know it may sound stupid or overdramatic to some people, but when I found Paramore...it wasn't good. My life wasn't good. My life, as in my home life, isn't good STILL. But then it seemed like I was able to get through it all...especially because of Hayley and all the words of strength and love she has spoken. I'm not kidding when I say I am changed forever because of her. And this is probably why I get very overprotective when people insult her, or say somethig rude about her. I don't know if I'd ever be able to give back equally to what she has given me, but I am going to try everyday. She's truly important to me as a person, like to see her sad would make me sad, if she was crying I would cry. I can relate to some stuff she has gone through. She's truly an amazing person who deserves the world.

Jeez I ramble.

yes she changed me alot, i want to be a better person everyday, i dont let people walk all over me and i keep my cool. everything she says is inspirational. the whole band is truly great, their music got me through things when i first found out about them & it still does. they are all truly amazing people & im glad that i found out about them a long time ago and have even been given the opportunity to see/meet them. im greatful for what they do, im proud to be a paramore fan really.

sorry for getting all cheesy on you haha

Haha....Hayley pretty much saved me. I don't know how else to put it. I know it may sound stupid or overdramatic to some people, but when I found Paramore...it wasn't good. My life wasn't good. My life, as in my home life, isn't good STILL. But then it seemed like I was able to get through it all...especially because of Hayley and all the words of strength and love she has spoken. I'm not kidding when I say I am changed forever because of her. And this is probably why I get very overprotective when people insult her, or say somethig rude about her. I don't know if I'd ever be able to give back equally to what she has given me, but I am going to try everyday. She's truly important to me as a person, like to see her sad would make me sad, if she was crying I would cry. I can relate to some stuff she has gone through. She's truly an amazing person who deserves the world.

Jeez I ramble.

i see exactly what your sayin,

shes changed me. ive been struggling alot about who i am, and finding out who i am, and through her words and their music, im beginning to find out who i am.

i will never be able to repay her for making me fell not like crap every day.

her wisdom and her words are amazing, and i aspire to be like her everyday.

yep. she influences me in my singing for sure.

she is truly a great performer...

I look up to her and everyone in the band because they

are soo young and travleing the world doing what they love..

not matter what people have told them...

they stuck to their dream. that takes courage.

I wish I had her vocal range! it's awesome...

and the lyrics they write are better than anything I could ever come up with..

mucho respect for her.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to be in a band at that age and tour around the world. Hayley is so lucky to be doing something like that.

But no one I know wants to be commited to being in a band and I'm stuck. Argh.

I'm in EXACTLY the same spot.

So I just write my own music and everything, and just try to make it that way. But it's suprisingly hard to find people that actually wanna perform for a career.

she makes me wish that I could sing.

and she influences me to be a better person and to put everything into what I love.

Oh but you can, if you can talk you can sing.

Take some vocal lessons, they really do help. They're pretty expensive, but like I said, they really do help. And you'll feel a lot more confident to sing, so you'll enjoy it more, so you'll sound better anyway.

I'm in EXACTLY the same spot.

So I just write my own music and everything, and just try to make it that way. But it's suprisingly hard to find people that actually wanna perform for a career.

Ugh, I know.

Some people I know want to get in a band but aren't wanting it for a career, they want it for fun.

Ugh, I know.

Some people I know want to get in a band but aren't wanting it for a career, they want it for fun.

Tell me about it!!

Half my friends either can't play and aren't interested enough to learn, aren't allowed to travel or have practises at their houses or have way too many creative differences. Or they live way far away (too far for my willing parents to keep being willing)

I found the awesomest guy who I got along with great and he plays great guitar, but he lives over an hour and a half away. And he's 18 (I'm 14) so my parent's aren't thrilled about the idea.

I have friends that can play instruments, but their styles of music are so different then mine...if I want to play in a band, it has to be something we all like and can relate to.

No one I really know wants it as a career and it's hard to convince them, since a lot of my friends are more into acting and drama, a career choice I've lost all interest in.

My friends all wanna be doctors or lawyers and things like that. Even though I have a friend that's an AMAZING guitarist, we get along great and I can write good songs with him I still have no band - he's not allowed to travel and isn't all that interested in being a guitarist for the rest of his life or something.

What kinda music do you like, besides the ever wonderful Paramore with the ever influential Hayley?