Tattoos?

triquetra

Heey

New Thread, thought we could all share our tattoos <=]

tatts.jpg

meep, i got them all in the last two years, my favourite is the aum :)

Lots more planned, i want a huuge phoenix on my leg, above the eye of horus x3

anyway, post yours! or share what you'd like to get =]]

Heey

New Thread, thought we could all share our tattoos <=]

tatts.jpg

meep, i got them all in the last two years, my favourite is the aum :)

Lots more planned, i want a huuge phoenix on my leg, above the eye of horus x3

anyway, post yours! or share what you'd like to get =]]

Cool :)

I want to get one, but I don't know what to get. And I'm VERY scared of needles (To the point where I ran out crying from my doctors appointment when they tried to take a blood test) But if I get one I think I'm gonna get a small one, on my shoulder or foot.

Cool :)

I want to get one, but I don't know what to get. And I'm VERY scared of needles (To the point where I ran out crying from my doctors appointment when they tried to take a blood test) But if I get one I think I'm gonna get a small one, on my shoulder or foot.

i have it planned out... from what point in my life i want to get it to what i'm getting. i want either one or two doves on my shoulder. at least the one, an outline representing my faith and God in my life watching over me, and possibly the second, a smaller tattoo of the same shape but filled in underneath the first, representing my depression and at this point hopefully overcoming it.

i have it planned out... from what point in my life i want to get it to what i'm getting. i want either one or two doves on my shoulder. at least the one, an outline representing my faith and God in my life watching over me, and possibly the second, a smaller tattoo of the same shape but filled in underneath the first, representing my depression and at this point hopefully overcoming it.

^^wow. that's really cool how you came up with the whole concept. i hope you get one day! it'll be really nice and cool. plus you have a great story behind it. ^^

i want a tattoo also, maybe a few. i know i want a star, three actually. on my left leg by my ankle. it represents 1. God 2. Family&Friends (cuz friends are family and vice versa) 3. Faith and i want the famous words "LoveIStheMovement" on my wrist because i still have my scars from cutting and i want the words to be right above it so when people ask me why i got that tattoo... i can explain it with the scars and it just all plays out.

my mom says i can have one when i come of age or when i show her im responsible enough to have one because having tattoos is kind of a family thing in my family. my dad has one, my mom wants one, my uncles have tons, my aunts and some of my cousins have tattoos too and what really made me want one was my grandpa. he had tons and when i was a baby i would always look at them and when he passed away i always told myself i was gonna get a tattoo like him. so yeahh...sorry this post is sooo long!!!! whoops!

^^wow. that's really cool how you came up with the whole concept. i hope you get one day! it'll be really nice and cool. plus you have a great story behind it. ^^

i want a tattoo also, maybe a few. i know i want a star, three actually. on my left leg by my ankle. it represents 1. God 2. Family&Friends (cuz friends are family and vice versa) 3. Faith and i want the famous words "LoveIStheMovement" on my wrist because i still have my scars from cutting and i want the words to be right above it so when people ask me why i got that tattoo... i can explain it with the scars and it just all plays out.

my mom says i can have one when i come of age or when i show her im responsible enough to have one because having tattoos is kind of a family thing in my family. my dad has one, my mom wants one, my uncles have tons, my aunts and some of my cousins have tattoos too and what really made me want one was my grandpa. he had tons and when i was a baby i would always look at them and when he passed away i always told myself i was gonna get a tattoo like him. so yeahh...sorry this post is sooo long!!!! whoops!

Tehehe... Wellllll here are mine...

Tattoo.jpg

That's on my right calf... ((it's a celtic wheel of life... a triscle)) :)

TattooTreeLeaves2.jpg

And that, obviously, is my right side :D .... And it's nowhere near done yet... I'm a pagan, and oak trees are a big thing for pagan, so there's a poem that deal with that going around it (like wind, kinda) and I'm getting my mom's name, my grandpa's name, and my dearly departed dog's name in the roots, too...

I wouldn't suggest ever tattooing your ribs, though.... Not unless you've got crazy high pain tolerance... I know grown men who've had unfinished rib tattoos because they hurt too much for them to get them done completely lol...

TAKE IT LIKE A WOMAN!! (random fact: more men pass out during tattoing and piercing than women...)

Tehehe... Wellllll here are mine...

Tattoo.jpg

That's on my right calf... ((it's a celtic wheel of life... a triscle)) :)

TattooTreeLeaves2.jpg

And that, obviously, is my right side :D .... And it's nowhere near done yet... I'm a pagan, and oak trees are a big thing for pagan, so there's a poem that deal with that going around it (like wind, kinda) and I'm getting my mom's name, my grandpa's name, and my dearly departed dog's name in the roots, too...

I wouldn't suggest ever tattooing your ribs, though.... Not unless you've got crazy high pain tolerance... I know grown men who've had unfinished rib tattoos because they hurt too much for them to get them done completely lol...

TAKE IT LIKE A WOMAN!! (random fact: more men pass out during tattoing and piercing than women...)