Tattoos?

triquetra

^THANKS! :D

Anndddd....

i'm planning on getting one when i'm 18 (cuz my rents wont let me) on my left hand on my middle finger. A realllll simple one...solid color and outlined in black.

But i'm am deathly afraid of needles.

I'm the WORST with needles... You have no idea, lol... And look at the work I've had done...

What I'm saying is, tattoo needles are SO much different than hypoderms.... I hate those--when I have to go in to get shots, it takes me 10 minutes just to stop crying/panicing enough for them to do it...

And it doesn't hurt as much as you'd think ((depending on where you get it)).... Really, it just feels kind of like a cat scratch...

^THANKS! :D

Anndddd....

i'm planning on getting one when i'm 18 (cuz my rents wont let me) on my left hand on my middle finger. A realllll simple one...solid color and outlined in black.

But i'm am deathly afraid of needles.

I'm the WORST with needles... You have no idea, lol... And look at the work I've had done...

What I'm saying is, tattoo needles are SO much different than hypoderms.... I hate those--when I have to go in to get shots, it takes me 10 minutes just to stop crying/panicing enough for them to do it...

And it doesn't hurt as much as you'd think ((depending on where you get it)).... Really, it just feels kind of like a cat scratch...

^ your post isn't too long. you have really cool meanings behind the tattoos you want to get too. i love both and i think it's great when tattoos have a story behind them and mean a lot to the person who has them.

thank you much! i like you ideas better though. have you ever thought of getting a twloha related tattoo also? because it seems that you're a big supporter also (like me!)... but i was thinking that the doves were kind of related to twloha... don't you think? because of the depression thing and the whole faith concept too.

Originally Posted by LikeDays

I wouldn't suggest ever tattooing your ribs, though.... Not unless you've got crazy high pain tolerance... I know grown men who've had unfinished rib tattoos because they hurt too much for them to get them done completely lol...

ohh and LikeDays i heard that too. i wanted a big tattoo piece too but idk what to get!!!

^ your post isn't too long. you have really cool meanings behind the tattoos you want to get too. i love both and i think it's great when tattoos have a story behind them and mean a lot to the person who has them.

thank you much! i like you ideas better though. have you ever thought of getting a twloha related tattoo also? because it seems that you're a big supporter also (like me!)... but i was thinking that the doves were kind of related to twloha... don't you think? because of the depression thing and the whole faith concept too.

Originally Posted by LikeDays

I wouldn't suggest ever tattooing your ribs, though.... Not unless you've got crazy high pain tolerance... I know grown men who've had unfinished rib tattoos because they hurt too much for them to get them done completely lol...

ohh and LikeDays i heard that too. i wanted a big tattoo piece too but idk what to get!!!