My self made RIOT! shirt!

Hey guys...i got this idea when the album art first came out but i didnt start doing it until tonight. I got a plain white t and started writing RIOT! all over it. I started it awhile ago and have more to do, but i just wanted to show you guys!

myparamoreshirtgi2.png

If its possible could this be show to them during the interview? I'd love to hear what they think of it.

When its finished i'll be sure to post pics :)

UPDATE:

thanks everyone for the nice comments, but i think the nice comments are about to stop..i started writing the song names on the shirt randomly and it was going good until i did the first "Fences" i messed up so i scribbled..but i was like.."OH CRAP!" so to try and make the shirt better i did random scribbles in other places...and yeah...i'm hoping it looks better when i wear it..and its still not done yet!

myparamoreshirt2qu2.png

FINAL UPDATE:

myparamoreshirt3uf9.png

There it is, the final thing! I like it. I'm glad i got in done tonight. Just in time to wear it tomorrow!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ that is a really cool shirt. and you said that you werent even done with it right?

they should really make a shirt like this. id buy it.

Yup, not done yet. I want it to be completly covered, but not to the point where its like...eye hurting haha.

And yeah i wish they would make something like this...itd save me a lot of time haha.

updated in first post :)

its cool, but if i had to change something on it, i wouldn't have put their names. but that's just me. don't take it personally.

no worries, i didnt. if you didnt like their names, then i know you're not going to like what else i did to it haha.