Bigfoot.

LikeDays

Not being mean, but did anyone else ever notice that Hayleys' feet always look kind of massive? Lol, I know lots of tiny people with big feet, so I'm REALLY not being rude by any means....

Nothing wrong with big feet, she's still cute. :)

Maybe it's just the shoes she wears? haha...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, I was thinking this thread was about the actual Bigfoot. Bummer, man. There should be a thread on Bigfoot in my opinion.

I thought about that when I started it hahahaha.. Sasquatch *sigh* I beleive in big foot! hahaha.. Does that make me lame?... I also beleive in nessie...

But it also totally reminded me of the JackLink's commercials, too :rotfl:

oh sure send me some stuffs too haha

Lol, I'm all for it... We can be stuff-pals instead of pen-pals, lol... Seroiusly though if you REALLY want, I'm ALLLL for shoes that no one else around here has :D

I thought about that when I started it hahahaha.. Sasquatch *sigh* I beleive in big foot! hahaha.. Does that make me lame?... I also beleive in nessie...

But it also totally reminded me of the JackLink's commercials, too :rotfl:

Hahaha! I love those commercials. they just need to leave that poor Sasquatch alone! He just wants to do his own thing and they keep on coming around tormenting him. I am glad that Sasquatch gives those people a good swat though.

And haha, nooo. Why would believing that stuff make you lame?

^ haha yeah Kat

we could be stuff pals i love receiving stuffs

Hahahaha yessssss, how sweet would that be...

What kind of stuffs would I be sending? lol

Hahaha! I love those commercials. they just need to leave that poor Sasquatch alone! He just wants to do his own thing and they keep on coming around tormenting him. I am glad that Sasquatch gives those people a good swat though.

And haha, nooo. Why would believing that stuff make you lame?

I dont' know. I'm the very scientific sort, and beleive that somewhere bigfoot is the missing link and has been hiding out for years... Highly unlikely but whatever...

And nessie is that one water dinosaur... Yeah, I could go into detail, but I won't,lol..

THAT'S why it'd make me lame...

because bigfoot is lame.......

*runs away*

Bahahahaha, shut up, he is not! You won't be saying that when he smooshes you.

I dont' know. I'm the very scientific sort, and beleive that somewhere bigfoot is the missing link and has been hiding out for years... Highly unlikely but whatever...

And nessie is that one water dinosaur... Yeah, I could go into detail, but I won't,lol..

THAT'S why it'd make me lame...

Think so? I think Bigfoot is all around, not a missing link. But that is because of a few certain stories in my family.

And yeah, hahaha, I watched all these documentaries on Nessie. And Bigfoot aswell. If you are lame (which you are not) then I would be lame too for watching dozens of documentaries, haha. It just means we are interested in that stuff. We are not laaame ^_^