RIOT THANK YOUS

I think this goes here but...

Did anyone else notice Josh didn't thank Hunter??

He thanked Hayden Lamb but not Hunter.

Or is this all just me and it was like a misprint on mine?? Or was it like something Josh Called Hunter?

yea..i noticed that too. hayden is hunter's brother, so it wouldn't be something that josh called hunter...

to be honest, we don't know and probably won't know whether hunter left for a different reason to him just leaving to get married. there are rumours they fell out with hunter cos his heart wasn't in the band, or maybe he did just forget cos i don't know how you could forget someone who was a member of your band for a while.

yeah I noticed that too. if it was intentional, that's kinda harsh.

especially because 1) he was a part of the band and 2) just mentioning one twin and not the other is... well I'd feel cut 'cause I'm a twin and would know how it feels :P

EDIT: oh and did anyone find it odd that they mentioned john hembree? ain't he the bassist that replaced jeremy for a bit? just thought they had lost contact with him but I guess not hehe

I just caught up with this thread and I really don't think we should speculate about it...it's hard to say what the reasons are and I don't think we'll ever know...and really, I don't feel like we should - it's not our business.

I just caught up with this thread and I really don't think we should speculate about it...it's hard to say what the reasons are and I don't think we'll ever know...and really, I don't feel like we should - it's not our business.

i was just about to post something like this. i totally agree.