• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. They are HORRIBLE live

2. Their full length album SUCKS

3. Their EP from a few years ago was AWESOME

1. False.

2. Also false.

3. Correct.

Wow. You got 2 out of 3 wrong. It looks like you're going have to take the test over again.

it looks like you have a bad taste in music..........hahaha jk you can like what you want....even if it sucks ;-)

it looks like you have a bad taste in music..........hahaha jk you can like what you want....even if it sucks ;-)

A. If my taste in music is so bad, you must HATE Paramore.

B. I don't know if you've noticed, but you're the only person who has posted anything negative about them. If I were you, I'd just go with the majority on this one.

A. If my taste in music is so bad' date=' you must HATE Paramore.

B. I don't know if you've noticed, but you're the only person who has posted anything negative about them. If I were you, I'd just go with the majority on this one.[/quote']

go with the majority??? so since you all like them, i should too? hahaha that's ridiculous...

the only band that i know you like that i dont like is Senses Fail. you might like a ton of GOOD bands. not all bands can touch people the same way. so thats cool that Senses Fail has that effect on you. however, they are horrible live. Buddy sounds like a rhino giving birth to a dragon (or something...haha) so just TALENT-wise, i dont think Senses Fail cuts it...at least not in my opinion. thats all.

It's all good, dude. I like them. I disagree with you. I think Buddy (and the rest of the band) sounds good live...but you don't. I'm not gonna bicker with you over it. Everyone's right. We should be able to get along. That's that.

my brother and i both said "awww" in unison. but yes, we will be friends.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to like them hardcore, right up there with Paramore, but now they are just kinda like a band i can tolerate.

I was in their mosh at warped. Insane. Any other band would be like "Yo make sure no one gets hurt out there!" Buddy was just like "I WANNA SEE SOME BLOOD" lol. I got out after a few songs and went to the Paramore signing where Zac and Hayley told me they were playing. I was like "Shya! I just got out of the mosh". Zac shook my hand and Hayley was like "Thats awesome dude" lol.

WHOA I RAMBLED ON. <3

i don't really care what anyone says... but SENSES FAIL is an amazing band! They have had such a positive affect on my life. Lots of people don't understand it, even a few of my friends... but I owe SF my life. I have been a fan since the beginning when they signed to drive-thru. I have seen them live 4 times and they have never disappointed me... but I do think they sound better now that Dave is out of the band and Heath is playing.

ppl give me crap about listening to SF, but i never let it get to me. everyone has their own opinions about every band... and i respect everyone's opinion.. as long as i am happy with what i am listening to then nothing else matters.