senses fail!!!!

ezekielwhore

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the lovely Miss Lisa :] i figured i would give this lot a shot

I coudn't find 'Let It Enfold You' unfortunately, but i thought i may as well pick up 'Still Searching' and i do very much like it.

Oh especially Can't Be Saved i love that song yay they are gooood

Oh and i kinda have a chance to see them sometime in November i think it's the 13th :S

At Taste Of Chaos but i have no idea if i will go yet, the only other band i have listened to and like that are going is Taking Back Sunday but we will see =]

i've only heard calling all cars off the new one and i like it.

GO WATCH SAOSIN!!! THEY WILL BE AWESOME!! and get the new album before you go, so you know the songs :D

Haha i knew they would be brought up sooner or later, it seems everyone loves them

Although my friend said they wern't very good, but i can't judge them on his opinion

I really wouldn't mind going now, just need people to come with me, thats the only problem =[

Yeah i definately will check it out tomorrow, because my parents will moan if i put any music on at this time =[

And Awwww haha yeah the space between UK & USA sucks big time

It's like none of my mates like the music i do really, so it's a bit of a mission getting anyone to come along

Yeah it's a pretty good line up this year

Not that i listen to many of the bands but i hear most of them are quite good

In all honesty i would just go for TBS....and now Senses Fail, the rest is just an added bonus :P

But i know quite a few people on here like Saosin and Underoath so yeah they must be good

I bought the CIWWAF album based on what some of you guys said and i had never heard one of their songs in my life, talk about impulse buy, but now i love them to death so you can't be wrong about all these other bands....can you haha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haunted_dreams55
^ Ah i love Lost and Found, it's definately my favourite ahead of Calling All Cars off of the latest album, not that i can really pick out anything bad from the album i pretty much like all the songs :]

I agree the whole album is great. My favorite song probably from Let it Enfold You is Lady in a Blue Dress and Bite to Break Skin.

• 2 weeks later...

I looove Senses Fail. "Bloody Romance" is the best! =D

I wish I could see them and Saosin in December when they come here =[ Sadly, my attempts to get tickets were very futile. Oh well. Someday. Sooomeday...Verrrrry far away from this day. Curse age limits.