You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

- when your in town just riding around and you just start thinkin about em all for no compelte reason lol...

- and when you lsiten to them pretty much non stop all day till it gives you a headach....(im not sayin thier band, But when I lsiten to music non stop all day i tend to get a headach lol)

-whenever your mom asks you what you're doing on the computer you always reply with: "I'm watching Full Crazy." & she automaticaly knows what you're talking about.

-almost every possible inch of your wall has at least three Paramore pictures.

-you just had to get the RIOT! shirt from FBR, plus the button pack; even if it meant you'd only have ten dollars left.

-you've taught your seven year old brother the names all of the band members plus both album names and most of the songs on both records--we still have parts of RIOT! to do XD

-you just had to see them up front at Warped, even if it meant your newly bought BoysLikeGirls poster got ripped & crushed in the process--it was still worth it.

-everytime one of your friends say Tennesse you say: "Paramore?"

^^

yes, that's a good one too.

-at back to school while meeting the teachers one asks for your name and you say, "I'm Hayley I play--er, wait, I'm Kayla..."[[one of the most embarassing days of my life]]

you acutally did that lol....i would have killed to have been there to hear that lol...im not makin fun of ya lol....thas just funny lol..

ahah there's some good ones.

here's mine:

-everytime you go to the mall your friends get annoyed and keep telling you to stfu and stop saying.. "oh hayley has that.. oh i saw zac wearing that once.." ect.

edit:

-at back to school while meeting the teachers one asks for your name and you say, "I'm Hayley I play--er, wait, I'm Kayla..."[[one of the most embarassing days of my life]]

LOL OMG THAT'S AMAZING!!

i have a lot of respect for you.

LOL seriously that's great

i'd of loved to see you do that.

- They're the only band in your top 25, even though you have alot more music.

- The only dreams you can remember are the ones they are in.

- Your mum knows which songs are by paramore, because she hears them daily.

- You lie to your parents and friends to go to a paramore listening thing.

Guest texasrocker

-when you show up three hours early for a show to be in front and also sneak into the meet and greet because your too poor to afford the tickets.

-when you spend $10 to make sure misery business gets played on self serve

-when you tape warped wednesday just to see their video that week (even though i have all the vids on my computer)

you acutally did that lol....i would have killed to have been there to hear that lol...im not makin fun of ya lol....thas just funny lol..

Yea, I mean: I admit it was kind of funny but it was also really, REALLY embarrasing.

LOL OMG THAT'S AMAZING!!

i have a lot of respect for you.

LOL seriously that's great

lol, thank you.

But it was really embarassing! I was talking to my friend about it and then I walked over to introduce myself and I'm like, "I'm Hayley I play--" and all these people turned and looked at me because they knew my real name.

Your friends sound exactually like my friends and parents [[and on occasion, neighbors...]]

-when you say, "them/they/the band", your parents and some of your friends who don't really know Paramore they automaticaly know who "Them" is.

i.e:"They're supposedly doing a fall tour with the Almost but it's been confirmed that they'll also have The Starting Line with them."