The Love Thread.

Parawhore914

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't there already a thread on love? i remember posting all about my love life before.

anyway........at the moment there isn't anything to say, i've been single for about 6 months now and i haven't even had feelings for anyone in that time. my last relationship ended badly so it took me some time to get over that, my last girlfriend broke my heart and i've only just got over her properly really so yeah i haven't really got any love stories to tell right now.

So i spent a year and a half in a relationship, hated the last 6 months of it and finally got out- woohoo i was free etc. a week after i split up with this guy i ended up going out with my current boyfriend who i have been with for nearly 5 months now, and it's actual hell. i promised i wouldn't go for another long-term relationship for a while and what happens ?!

I can't bring myself to break it up, though, for various reasons.

it's driving me up the wall.

I envy single people.

that is all ;D

yeah sometimes i wish me and my ex were still together but now and then i hear these kind of stories and im like ...ok i dont miss it that much :P its nice to have somebody but its easy to live without the problems and fights :)

If you don't see her, then how did you like her in the first place? But yeah your situation does seem difficult.

back in early june the ure club [a club in my school that goes to like ny and stuff to see broadway shows or wherever else we want to go] went to see hairspray. she was with us, and she talked to everyone i hang out with. so the whole day we hung out, sat next to each other at the theature, bought shirts at the same time, all that kinda stuff.

then a couple weeks later our school held relay for life [which is a fundraiser thing for cancer where you stay overnight at the school in the field and walk laps around the track and stuff, and theres live bands, etc. you should check out the site, its fun, and for a good cause.] anyway. we got to hang out then too.

Hmmm...could you talk to her before or after school? Like before your first class starts or as soon as a dismisal bell is rung?

i've tried, but i never get to see her before school even starts. and her friend drives her home before i'd get to see her.

i gtoz some issues. haha.. well sorta.

this dude i talk to in my sience class likes me. we talked in sience b4 but my friend sits right between us so he usally flirts with both of us (Hahah) but then on fri that girl wasnt there. so in class he sat right by me. and started talking to me alot and all that stuff.

then last night he started talking to me (on aim, how lame, yea). and he was first liek "oh ur pix on myspace are really cute" then he started asking me who i like and if i ever had a bf and what my number mixed in with normal convo...

its weird. cuz i dont think i like him that way. and i cant tell if he is being serious or not..

dont get me wrong though this guy is pretty hawt, really really nice, and and very funneh.

but yea.

i is confuzlled.

haha. wow.

long

wow. this reminds me of one of my friends.

to me. i think he wants it to come off in a way

that's just harmless flirting. [so he can maybe get a feel that

you might feel the same way about him without

making it really obvious] aha. sorry if i dont make any sense.

(dont you hate it when you have it in your head but you just

cant put it into words? lol)

but then again. you never know what a guys true

intentions are. lol

i gtoz some issues. haha.. well sorta.

this dude i talk to in my sience class likes me. we talked in sience b4 but my friend sits right between us so he usally flirts with both of us (Hahah) but then on fri that girl wasnt there. so in class he sat right by me. and started talking to me alot and all that stuff.

then last night he started talking to me (on aim, how lame, yea). and he was first liek "oh ur pix on myspace are really cute" then he started asking me who i like and if i ever had a bf and what my number mixed in with normal convo...

its weird. cuz i dont think i like him that way. and i cant tell if he is being serious or not..

dont get me wrong though this guy is pretty hawt, really really nice, and and very funneh.

but yea.

i is confuzlled.

haha. wow.

long

omg.

i am in like the exact same situation.

but i know i like the guy.

i don't know how he feels about me.