Kerrang 26/09

WayneFarro

Paramore in a few places in this week's issue of Kerrang!. the main thing though is a two-page of fans asking the band questions, which Gib (GibbyPhills) took part in. it's a pretty funny interview apart from someone asked hayley and josh if they were together.

also hayley's picture and a quote from her is on the index page, on the letters page there is pics of paramore with fans. On page 12 it has about the KROQ Invasion concert in LA from September 15 and it mentions Paramore and has a picture of Hayley with Velvet Revovler and Perry Farrell's Satellite Party. aparently Farrell said about Hayley "Who is this?"

i'm just scanning all of that now so pics will be up soon :]

Ha I bought Kerrang this morning and chucked it in my bag without even reading it. I got a few issues with this:

1) This interview was so much better than it sounds in the mag. Kerrang have shortened all Paramores answers in the worst possible way.

2) I actually asked the "which celeb would you date" question and the answer was soooo much cooler because it turned into mine and Jeremys views on who's hot. Yeah we had a connection.

3) The Hayley and Josh question was forced on us by Kerrang and they handled so much better than portrayed.

4) How fucking wide to my shoulders look!?

Anyways it was pretty clear what Kerrangs intentions were for this article even before we actually interviewed them but I still think the guys have come out on top on this one.

Oh and I love how in three of the pics(the ones where Hayley is looking to her left and laughing), Hayley is looking right in the direction of where I was sitting. :willy_nilly: Sorry.

Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Most of the time magazines suck; they're forever editing everything.

And EEEE that's not very nice of them, forcing the question about Hayley and Josh onto you all!

Based on what I've read about Kerrang! and Paramore it sound like Kerrang are utter bums if you ask me

Oh and I love how in three of the pics(the ones where Hayley is looking to her left and laughing), Hayley is looking right in the direction of where I was sitting. :willy_nilly: Sorry.

I reckon you're in there. ;-)

The question about whether they'd consider dating a fan only makes it more likely for you to have a chance. xD

it's weird hearing hayley talk about her car...haha i can't imagine her driving! bless. i bet her head only just pokes out above the steering wheel. awww what cute image haha

I'm sure she has a cushion to sit on. Either that or the seat's raised right up. :rotfl:

Thanks for scanning and posting this...considering it's in Kerrang and the stupid question they forced someone to ask, it's not half bad :)

Love Hayley's necklace as well...

Wayne, I added your scans to the gallery and credited you for them - thanks again for scanning these!