Talk About Confusion... (i need YOUR help)

chrisseh11

I posted this in the canada thread and the livejournal community, and i need all the help i can get right now...

so heres the deal,

well i just realised that the uk meet&greet winners were chosen today from the fan club. those shows are after my cities show (dec 16), in montreal, and they still havent posted the list for the meet&greet here. problem? or just-- but theyll post it by next week though right?

its probably because the presale hasnt sold out yet?

ahh anyways.

and to top this off, perhaps i missed it, but does anyone know who paramore is touring with at this very moment?

if any of these questions can be answered, well, thank god for you paramorefans. i love you.

edit: i think im gonna throw myself off a cliff. baha.

i emailed the PFC asking if they were gonna post the winners for the meet&greets and this is what i said:

"so you just posted the UK meet and greets.

and thats after the montreal club soda date...

what happened to the meet and greet in montreal?!"

this was their reply:

"Hello-

There are no scheduled meet and greet events for holiday radio events in December.

Regards,

PFC"

but this is what it said on the site:

11.09 / MONTREAL PRESALE INFO

The Montreal show below was just added to the fan club presale. As you know, a limited number of fan club members will be randomly selected for each show to MEET THE BAND! Winners' names will be posted in the Events section of the fan club two weeks after presale ends and instructions will be mailed to the winners one week prior to each show. Good luck!

hmm...?

edit,edit: soooo they said theyre looking into it, very breif.. :neutral:. but im trusting them now to look into it, hopefully theyre realiable enough to listen to their questions/complaints, because i signed up for the fan club for those M&G tix.

wierd much?

boy am i in a pickle now.