Tegan and Sara

vanity is lethal

^Yeah she was naturally very funny. Was really weird because you know how some girls go on about how gay guys would make the perfect boyfriends well I came away thinking I would be more than happy to have a girlfriend that was just like Sara, physically and personality wise. Damn I wish I was a lesbian. Life is just not fair.

^ Nah Sara's my girl. She was a bit quiet last night but when she did talk it was always about masturbation.:???: Tegan was very funny but there's something special about Sara.

sara was the one who talked most when i went watching them. she was telling everyone she liked strawberry icecream and that when she was little her favourite colour was white, so when her teacher asked she told her and her teacher told her white isnt a colour so she had to change her favourite colour to green haha

Haha I love Emy she's so funny. Have you seen that video on youtube from the con dvd where Sara puts the duct tape in her hair and Emy has to get it out? She's like "Without craftspeople you wouldn't have hair". I dunno why I just found it hilarious.

No I haven't. What chapter is that? I have seen the Hop a Plane, The Con and Back in You Head chapters. Don't think the dvd album is being released over here which sucks. Will be importing that bad boy soon.

sara was the one who talked most when i went watching them. she was telling everyone she liked strawberry icecream and that when she was little her favourite colour was white, so when her teacher asked she told her and her teacher told her white isnt a colour so she had to change her favourite colour to green haha

Yeah going by all the interviews and stuff I have seen I would have thought she would have been at the London show but it she seemed a bit quiet. Was a shame as I think she is awesome.

No I haven't. What chapter is that? I have seen the Hop a Plane, The Con and Back in You Head chapters. Don't think the dvd album is being released over here which sucks. Will be importing that bad boy soon.

Ahh its not a chapter, it's just one of the extras. Just search on youtube for "Duct Tape Dreads" or something along those lines. And the other dvd extra of Tegan talking about her lazy eye (or "ptosis") is so funny it has me in hysterics. She's wearing an eyepatch and everything.

The Con DVD is waaaaaay funnier than Its Not Fun Don't Do It... it seems like they had a lot more fun recording this time. Buuuut if you wanna see them fight you should watch the old one haha. And can you even buy just the new DVD? Like on amazon or anything... link? I only downloaded it.