Paramore's Growing Popularity

Hey guys,

im from the UK and because AWKIF hasn't been released here yet i had to order it from amazon, when i ordered it about 3 weeks ago the album was 20,000(approx) in the amazon sales rank, i just checked back on it and its jumped an amazing 4,000 places to 16,000!!!

I just thought id share this with you cos to me that just shows their grwing popularity especially when AWKIF isnt even released in the country!

byee :lol::D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you heard of ambercrombie and fitch, or american eagle? its like that..the prep stores..i donno, its just that i mean yeah its nice clothes and stuff, but the people who wear it, will not all, but mostly everyone at my school, who wears it are just plain ol' mean

• 6 months later...
Today I was walking by some stores at the mall with my friend and I heard something that sounded like Paramore. I was like wait stop!!! and then pressure was playing in american eagle.

oh man. =( as a fan. that great for paramore. but as a person. yuck. not a fan of AE. but congrats to paramore. i'll be happy for them.

A couple weeks ago at the mall, I heard Paramore twice. Once because we played it in Hollister and then in Journeys they were playing the Pressure video... and that made my day lol.

whoa!! really journey's =) that would have made me happy too. cuase journey's equals the shit !!!