Paramore's Growing Popularity

Ahh that's awesome! It's good to hear that Paramore is getting coverage even if is in a lame store (cough Hollister ( I went once and they were super rude and I never went again hehe)) I love that feeling of hearing a band, that's not really that big yet, that you really care about like on a random commerical or in a store. Its such an awesome feeling

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go to American Eagle to return this jacket from hanukkah that didn't fit me, so I walk in, and im wearin my "Paramore...is a a band" shirt. I look up and there's Hayley's face on this huge screen and they were playin the video for pressure. it was soooooooo weird. everyone in the store looked at me like i was crazy. it was pretty funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
^ is hollister like a " preppy " shop ?

Yeah' date=' it is. It's like Abercrombie, like they try to make it feel like a surf shop but it is preppy. And the people there are as rude as the Abercrombie people.[/color']

ah thought so. i went when i was in america. and i thought it seemed a bit false and stuff. like they played pop/punk music & stuff, which was kewl. but then the people who worked there looked like totally bimbos. and the clothes didn't seem very .. i dunno what i'm trying to say cos you're not supposed to judge people & music & all that .. but yeah, it didn't seem right lol.

hot topic & pac sun. they're kewl =]

never went to abercrombie though.

how about aerospostile ? what kinda shop's that ? lol ..

^ auw yeah. i bought a hoody fae hollister. the sizes are like teensy btw ! what's that all about. you'd hafta be anorexic to fit into half the " medium " stuff.

oh, and aeroposale ( or however it's spelled ) i shopped there too.

sorry, i'm totally off topic here, lol .. so ayeee, paramore - they're getting popular.