The Book Thread: What are you reading?

thebrowncoat

Yeah I am. We read A Tale Of Two Cities last year and I was liek the only one who liked it. Its so my favorite book ever, Im hioping Hard Times is even half as good as it

A Tale of Two Cities is really the most un-Dickens book of all his books. Hard Times is really good. But Great Expectations and Our Mutual Friend are absolutely amazing...

well you people have forced me to re-read an old favorite of mine, Don't Worry He Won't Get Far On Foot by John callahan haha not a legendary novel by any strech of the imagination, but an entertaining (although john isomewhat of a well.....a filthy pig haha) read none the less.

• 2 weeks later...

i finished reading Captain Alatriste, the 5 books.

i think there is an english translation for them.

awsome books, the 6th one comes out in december, and theres a movie in spanish with viggo mortensen, playnig him coming out during summer. its gonna be cool.

• Like 1

i started reading 1984 by George Orwell for a school project, i really enjoy it. i also picked up Collapse by Jared Diamond. i went to a musem exhibt based on it a while back, i havent started reading it but i have flipped through it. i cant read two books at once, i end up getting them both confused.

the perks of being a wallflower

im not reading this yet. i went to barns and noble (a book store) and i was gunna get it but they were all out. so i ordered it. it sounds so good. alot of my friends have read it and say it was really good and hayley mentioned it in a interview so i thought it would be a good book to read. :D

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold...i think....its the book Josh mentioned in the phone interview.....i read the book like weeks before i read the interview and i agree with Josh that you cant put the book down...i had to read it for school and it was amazing!!!! and i usually hate school books!!! def a MUST READ..........

• 10 months later...