Lights

hayleh

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's better live then on the EP, and Ross, it won't matter, you'll just be staring after you've had a couple of beers rather than listening :lol:

i was just coming in here to say that, pretty much.

i really was plesantly surprised with her set tonight. i never imagined her stuff 'working' very well live but maan it did. i met her afterwards aswell - nice girl.

She's quite the looker after seeing her aboot at the gig.

Told ya :rotfl:

i was just coming in here to say that, pretty much.

i really was plesantly surprised with her set tonight. i never imagined her stuff 'working' very well live but maan it did. i met her afterwards aswell - nice girl.

You got to talk to everyone! damn you! They had something on after it at islington apparently so we all got kicked out :(

• 3 months later...
You went to Give it a Name?! :-x

akdlfjaldskfj

I saw the poster for it and I was like OMG can't believe I'm not in the UK anymore. lol :willy_nilly:

I went to Give It A Name...

It was shit this year. It was basically glorified TBS and ES headlining shows. Not really a festival.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently she's doing a small club tour in the US before she opens for keane and nsn!

The clubs she's playing at is supposed to hold 300-500 people.

"Upon the release of Lights' debut album she will tour a limited 300-500 seat clubs as a headliner. Meaning, she will tour a few selected spots before going on tour opening for Keane in Seattle and Portland this September. Then she will tour with Never Shout Never this December"