POST ON LJ FROM JOSH

kristin

hey guys! sorry it has been forever. We've been really busy! Well we just got home from the bayside tour and it was amazing. we had a great time. thank you to all of you who came out and supported us and sorry to the ones who couldnt make it out. I just wanna thank everyone of you guys for supporting our band like you do. we always talk about how our fans are more dedicated than any other bands and its AWESOME! so thank you! We wouldn't be where we are now without all of you. We just hope we can repay you guys with great music and great shows.

So here's whats up next for paramore. We are going to make a video in about 6 days. then we play the warped tour kick off party with underoath! (freakin amazing)After that, we are off to the UK. I cant tell you how excited we are. THEN! we have the rocket summer tour, which will be incredible as well. And admist all of that we are writing a ton of awesome new songs! We love all of you! hope everyone is doing fantastic.

Josh

Wooo awesome!!! I love Paramore!!! Can't wait for the Emergency video and can't wait for The Rocket Summer tour b/c I'll be there =) I love how Paramore actually cares about their fans

Seriously - it's awesome to see a band that loves talking to and hanging out with their fans...

• 3 weeks later...