And we're back...

The Arcade is one of the plug-ins I had to disable to get the boards to work correctly. Some of the plug-ins weren't compatible with the newest version of vBulletin, which I had to install to get things back up and running.

I need to go through now and figure out which plug-ins were causing the issue and then re-enable the ones that are ok with this version of vBulletin. It'll be a little while before I have time to sort that out - but I wanted to get at least the boards back up and running and working correctly.

Got one question though... Why aren't are real names showing up under our user/screen names anymore?

i also was wondering on that.

and we can't see the genders either.

Hrm...I don't know. I'll have to look into that. Maybe that was some plug-in too...although I don't think so. I had to revert a bunch of stuff back to default settings when I upgraded as well, so I need to go through the admin panel and see what needs to be turned back on and stuff...

There are definitely a lot of things that aren't quite right, but I figured I'd relaunch the boards and then we'd figure it out as we went along - rather than wait until I had everything perfect to relaunch them.

Hrm...I don't know. I'll have to look into that. Maybe that was some plug-in too...although I don't think so. I had to revert a bunch of stuff back to default settings when I upgraded as well, so I need to go through the admin panel and see what needs to be turned back on and stuff...

There are definitely a lot of things that aren't quite right, but I figured I'd relaunch the boards and then we'd figure it out as we went along - rather than wait until I had everything perfect to relaunch them.

It's ok. You're doing a good job. It's just one minor little detail. I'm already glad we can post :]