• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Listen to their new song SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER, that song gave me goosebumps, they're really switching to a Billy Talent/Bullet For My Valentine style hahaha. Even so; Tom Thacker of the band Gob is a replacement for Dave Baksh and he is just as amazing as Dave when it comes to guitar solos and this song is a proof

Deryck had really improved his songwriting skills

• 2 months later...

I'm a huge fan of these guys, could even say I'm their #1 fan, haha! I love this band so much, can't even describe it. I just love everything about them and not to mention they're from where I am from! Seen them at Warped tour and recently got my Chuck album signed.

As someone stated above, you NEED to pick up their new album, Screaming Bloody Murder. I think it's their best work. It's heavy but yet somewhat melodic. Fans of Chuck will be sure to love it!

I'm a huge fan of these guys, could even say I'm their #1 fan, haha! I love this band so much, can't even describe it. I just love everything about them and not to mention they're from where I am from! Seen them at Warped tour and recently got my Chuck album signed.

As someone stated above, you NEED to pick up their new album, Screaming Bloody Murder. I think it's their best work. It's heavy but yet somewhat melodic. Fans of Chuck will be sure to love it!

indeed, I'm totally hooked on Screaming Bloody Murder album. Deryck Whilbley is getting better and better at his poetic songwriting skills haha, Can't believe he and Avril divorced when they were the coolest couple back then haha. I love the Greenday type of song THE DARK ROAD OF HELL, a 12 minute song contains a 3 sub songs such as HOLY IMAGE OF LIES, SICK OF EVERYONE and HAPPINESS MACHINE, so epic. Deryck is also improving on his guitar solo skills. so close to their former guitarist Dave Baksh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...