Demi Lovato

Guest JadeIsRad

well, considering you removed some of the examples when you quoted!?

and no matter what they might have done, noone can say that they haven't had success, seriously, britney may have went a little nuts but she's made more money than half the women twice her age, who have been singing since before she was even born!

say what you want, but demi is talented. if you're just going to hate, then why do u keep posting? It's cool you all have your own opinions, but other people do too, and you should be respectful of that.

Lol I removed the ones because I wanted to point out Britney, Christina, and Lindsay.

I didn't say Demi wasn't talented.

How was I disrespectful?

omg thats awesome!

any one who likes paramore and is inspired by hayley is good to me!

hahaha yeah that's what i said!

like to be honest, i felt the exact same way you did in the begining...i was just like, "omg another disney girl who cant act nor sing" but after i found out that she loves paramore, i gave her a chance and after i did i was like,

"hmm, guess she's not that bad after all."

Lol I removed the ones because I wanted to point out Britney, Christina, and Lindsay.

I didn't say Demi wasn't talented.

How was I disrespectful?

I wasn't just saying you were disrespectful.

And I dont wanna argue.

(this not directed at you.)V

I just think it's lame when people "assume" stuff, and just because they don't like a particular artist they bash up the thread and write stupid stuff like that ridiculous emo joke, because they think it makes them funny.

i was just starting to like him too... he seemed nice. :/

oh well...

i mean seriously, if you don't like someone... cool. We dont all like the same bands/singers. Thats' fine. But if you dont like the person the thread is about, why is it so hard to stay out?!

I think Demi Lovato is extremely talented, she reminds me of Kelly Clarkson. This girl can seriously sing. I don't care is she's Disney. I'm not usually into Disney channel stars either (I mean...obviously I love the Jonas Brothers...but I'm not like in love with everything Disney) Demi's got pipes though.

Ok so she doesn't have an album out yet but she has songs and her album is coming out in September! :mrgreen:

Anyone here like her? I love her new single Get Back <3

Is that who's in your sig with the Jonas Brothers?

^hahaha well like i said...maybe he wanted more post count?? lol

anyways. enough of all this negativity.

i love demi's outfit here.

normal_14.jpg

Is that a Ramones shirt? :uhh:

Is that who's in your sig with the Jonas Brothers?

Is that a Ramones shirt? :uhh:

haha yeah thats her with the jonas brothers. she was in that movie Camp Rock.

and yes that is a Ramone's shirt. she also wears AC/DC

and pat benatar tees. and what i think is pretty cool is that she once said that

she would not wear a band tee unless she actually listens to their music. =]

good thing she's not only wearing it for the sake of fashion.

Good Lord. I ADORE DEMI! You have no idea. I usually dont listen to many female "pop" vocalists, but my Lord, Demi has freaking pipes! She freaking blows me away to think that shes only 15 and she sings the way she does. And I'm pretty excited for her new album. She seems like a really awesome girl and I bet her songs and the songs that she wrote with the JBs are gonna be amazing. "Get Back" is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duTwZ1rvRmc

i love the part at aound 2:00 wen she yells the words. her voice is realli neat.

haha yeah that part's awesome. i also love that little knee drop that she does during the

song.lol

Good Lord. I ADORE DEMI! You have no idea. I usually dont listen to many female "pop" vocalists, but my Lord, Demi has freaking pipes! She freaking blows me away to think that shes only 15 and she sings the way she does. And I'm pretty excited for her new album. She seems like a really awesome girl and I bet her songs and the songs that she wrote with the JBs are gonna be amazing. "Get Back" is great.

i know! i cant wait for her album as well!

i hope that after the burnin up tour she'll do her own tour and do more intimate places, cuz i would

totally want to see her live one day and not have to deal with crazy jonas brothers fan girls constantly screaming

in your ear. lol

btw is it just me or does la la land sound similar to video girl?

Since '05?! Woahhhh haha I love Demi :]

demi-lovato-fans-mall.jpg

Isn't she just the cutest? <3

haha i know! thats what i said!

damn, she's been a longer paramore fan than i have!

omgsh, demi looks adorable with those glasses! =]