speaking of clothing

jchurch004

i was just at hot topic and damn wouldnt i love to see them start getting some paramore shit.. i bugged the hell out of the dudes that worked there haha.. but yea i mean they have like 20 warped bands there and no paramore.. oh well i suppose soon enough they shall.. :D

they do have the CD tho and that was exciting to see lol..

we dont have hot topic here

the only place you can get band shirts are at this one stall at one mall and they charge between 35-40$ for a shirt

i can't afford that

that is why i only have 2 shirts

a blink 182 one and a coheed and cambria one

and i cant buy anything online because duty is 100000000$ dollars

it sucks

yea hot topic is like 20 bux or so.. i bought an afi shirt tonight while i was there only cuz they are unbelievable as well.. i know that alot of posers shop there.. u see with me, i look like an average every day guy, but i like almost all the bands that hot topic sells and i foolow them all as well.. most ppl dont listen to half the bands they sell.. i just think its funny when i go in all straight laced with my nice clothes on and shop with all these fruity characters.. lol.. they give me the funniest looks, but then i start chatting music and theyre like amazed lol.. its quite fun..

back to the point, my bad, i hope they do start selling paramore.. i hate ordering online, but ive been having to do it with paramore merch.. i suppose as long as i have it i shouldnt complain.. :D

i was just at hot topic and damn wouldnt i love to see them start getting some paramore shit.. i bugged the hell out of the dudes that worked there haha.. but yea i mean they have like 20 warped bands there and no paramore.. oh well i suppose soon enough they shall.. :D

they do have the CD tho and that was exciting to see lol..

that is so true! i go to hot topic every weekend and never see anything paramore. and i just thought about that today.