Warped Pre-party Report

http://www.warpedtour.com/pit06/index.html

Everyone was milling about getting pumped for the show that was about to go on upstairs. Upon meeting me, Tim McTague (Underoath) proceeded to sign my name as well as everyone’s around me in sign language. I was impressed (by the sign language obviously). Pint-sized Haley Williams, the lead singer of Paramore, ran by me unassumingly. Her performance that night was anything but however. She radiated with energy on the stage with the voice to back it up. I also eavesdropped to hear many young boys in the audience practice their marriage proposals to her.

haha i thought ^^that was funny

7.jpg

^^^you should have said something. wenever i head obnoxious lil kids say stuff about them i just tell them to keep their mouths shut. its a complete lack of respect. its sad because it happens to hayley a lot. i wish kids would just grow up about that kind of stuff and realize its not cool.

oh no i would never say stuff like that.. i was raised by a single mother and every girlfriend ive ever had ive been very committed and i know how to treat girls/women (forgot im 19 lol) but no if i ever had a chance with her, oh my.. i would probably treat her too good.. it would be ridiculous.. but its true.. and no ive never met her in person, but im hoping to soon as ill be seeing them a few times in the next yr or so.. if i do ill come off as a retard prolly tho cuz i wont know what to say.. im such a dork.. damnit :D

i so woulda kicked the shit (excuse the language, college is a bad influence) out of that guy if id a been there.. i dont even know her but that is so not right.. just thought id "by the way" that.. wow that put me in a bad mood actually, im kind of mad now.. :-x

but no i hate that.. just the way i was brought, u dont say things like that to girls.. the guy was probably like some 40 yr old loser.. i would jack him the F up.. argh!!

but no i really cant wait to finally see them and hopefully meet her.. i would give anything for the oppurtunity..

figured id end on a nice note :D this is the paramore boards lol

oh no i would never say stuff like that.. i was raised by a single mother and every girlfriend ive ever had ive been very committed and i know how to treat girls/women (forgot im 19 lol) but no if i ever had a chance with her, oh my.. i would probably treat her too good.. it would be ridiculous.. but its true.. and no ive never met her in person, but im hoping to soon as ill be seeing them a few times in the next yr or so.. if i do ill come off as a retard prolly tho cuz i wont know what to say.. im such a dork.. damnit :D

NO DUDE you got me all wrong...hahah from your first post i thought you were at the show at the Knitting Factory and that YOU heard some guys. what i meant by "you shoulda said something" was directed towards those 2 kids. i thought you were there but i misread it haha. i mean you shoulda turned around n told those kids to shut up. but yea we share the same opinions about woman and we're both the same age =)

no lol i was responding to devotion lol.. and if i was there i would not only have said something, it would have been bad.. i wouldnt have caused a scene in the place, cuz that would be plain stupid but after that show those "kids" would not like jarrod too much lol.. u just dont say that kind of shit (again sorry lol) it aint right at all.. especially if u dont even know her.. shes so cute and innocent, that just blows me away that ppl can be that dumb and ignorant.. but im glad to see someones got my back.. im sure if im angry enough id be all set tho.. ive been to some crazy shows and had alot of bad things done to me and seen many bad things done to ppl who couldnt defend themselves and i cant take that.. lol, mudvayne korn i accidentally bumped a guy in the face with my elbow and he grabbed my arm and bit the hell out of it.. i turned to him and tried to jerk him off and when he wouldnt i had to haul off on his face.. and then i threw him in the pit and watched him get destroyed.. thatll teach ya for being dumb lol.. and same show i saw a 14 or 15 yr old girl getting absolutely tanked, so i grabbed her tossed her up and crowd surfed her to the front so she could go sit.. i hate it when dumb ppl are being stupid and either say things or get too aggressive with little ppl at shows.. ur there to have a good time and listen to the kick ass music, not kill and injure little ppl that just wanna have a good time too..

ok sorry went a lil off subject but u can sorta get the picture haha.. i guess im just mad, cuz i figured that paramore and other bands like paramore (since they arent as heavy as most of the bands ive seen, or none for that matter) would put on shows where ppl didnt act all stupid and shit.. whatever i guess.. dumb ppl everywhere u go lol.. i just hope i can go to SA warped july 2nd and have no things go wrong, enjoy myself and all that wonderfulness.. no punches thrown lol..

sorry for the story haha

haha.. oh i dont trip.. just get frustrated.. ive never been in a fight.. never had to lol.. for some reason it never accumulates cuz the other person always thinks everything is cool when its time to go haha.. im very calm.. thats what ninjitsu teaches u lol (many years at that).. i never look for a fight, but if ur dumb and ignorant its not gonna fair well in my book..

i dont mean to sound crazy lol, cuz im far from it.. i just am a firm believer in sticking up for things, like so.. :D

im sure ud be the same way..

well i am and therefore i would :D , which is what ive been saying this whole time.. if i hear any of that shit when im up front at warped itll be time to unload and i aint joking.. not many ppl know how to really fight and i guarantee if they are dumb enough to say that kinda shit then they prolly dont know how to punch either and if they do its not as good as i can ill tell ya that right now lol :lol:

no joke tho..

i didnt mean to start a violence thread!! i dont condone violence in this manner. wen words dont do, violence isnt exactly the best choice. pick you battles carefully is what i say. this subject hits close to home but im not going to start a riot over it. everyone knows their stupid for saying things to her, they just need to grow up. its apart of life. theyre immature lil boys and we'll leave it as that.

well ive seen immature 40 yr old boys.. thats all im saying.. and sometimes words arent enough, thats just part of life lol.. ive never been in a fight like i said before, but it doesnt mean im not gonna be ready for it if someone gets way out of hand.. and concerts, people get out of hand, i dont know why they do, but they do..

Hayley has plenty of bodyguards - they're named Josh, Jeremy, Hunter and Zac (not to mention her dad as well)...people are obnoxious to her at times, but she seems to take it in stride, so good for her...I'm impressed that she hasn't let it affect the way she reacts to all her fans...she seems to realize there are a few jerks out there, but that the majority of folks really respect her and her talent...