Hayley's Clothes XD

Well, I love the outfits Hayley wears every show and I always comment them on the seperate topics so I decided to make a topic just for her clothes haha.

Umm, so some of my favorites are ...

the nashville shirt:

9b3xd.jpg

the heart shirt:

9b40d.jpg

and the Harry Potter shirt:

9b47h.jpg

Ahh you guys probably think I'm an obsessive dork .. and I am lol. I'm just really freaking bored right now =D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date=' I love the outfits Hayley wears every show and I always comment them on the seperate topics so I decided to make a topic just for her clothes haha.

the nashville shirt:

the heart shirt:

[img']http://www.pixpond.com/1/9b40d.jpg[/img]

Ahh you guys probably think I'm an obsessive dork .. and I am lol. I'm just really freaking bored right now =D

hehehehe =D that's my fav aswell. that's what she was wearing when i seen em'. i took that pic, woo! feel so special. lol.

Well' date=' I love the outfits Hayley wears every show and I always comment them on the seperate topics so I decided to make a topic just for her clothes haha.

the nashville shirt:

[img']http://www.pixpond.com/1/9b3xd.jpg[/img]

I love looking at their clothing,especially Haileys.This shirt is my favorite =]

speaking of hayley's clothes, i'm always wondering about where she gets her pants. i know one pair is from american eagle.

the thing is, i'm pretty short and petite (not as short as her though) and finding jeans is always a bitch for me. in the past year and a half i started to find bootcut or straight legged jeans more flattering because they make you seem taller than you really are. hayley wears a lot of them. they're so hard to find though. i want to ask hayley where she gets hers. and if i can even afford them. i always see her in really cute boot cut/straight legged jeans. the other godforsaken thing about getting pants is, if they fit me at the waist, they're too long. i always have to get them altered or permanently cuffed. it's really annoying. they never fit. and flared pants make me all midget like...