Hayley's Clothes XD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afriad she might get them from stores in their hometown that I never heard of before. I will have to take a roadtrip just to buy them XD

yeah the styles don't seem really firmiliar except that one pair from american eagle-but then again, i can't really tell where she gets them

she has a pair of Citizen of Humanity which run around $100-120 but worth it bc they're quite comfy.

but she gets those hemmed for sure bc the inseam of citizens is 32 inches.

i suggest just getting your jeans hemmed. she does have that one pair of AE jeans that she folds up.

im seeing them 2morrow if u guys want me to ask her where she gets her clothes lol

LOL. Go for it. She'll be like "what?" :D

lol i think i will. Ill just be like i have a really really interesting question for you. everyone is in love with your clothes and wants to know where you shop? lol

im seeing them 2morrow if u guys want me to ask her where she gets her clothes lol

lol i think i will. Ill just be like i have a really really interesting question for you. everyone is in love with your clothes and wants to know where you shop? lol

LOL (just been reading what people have written)

Yeah you should DEFINATLY ask....say its for all of your fans of the forums!

Haha im sure she'll be flattered =]

I no i would!

LOL (just been reading what people have written)

Yeah you should DEFINATLY ask....say its for all of your fans of the forums!

Haha im sure she'll be flattered =]

I no i would!

yeah il say that everyone on the forums would like to know! that would probably make her happy!