Foals

travel_hymn

CASSIUS IT'S OVER CASSIUS AWAY

Saw these guys a while back in Oxford, completely weird but strangely cool and even strangely-er very catchy. I'm not convinced on what they're doing, but overall it doesn't sound half bad so they can continue on as far as i'm concerned !

Seem to be a bit of a marmite thing going on with the Foals with the people i know though; love 'em of hate 'em.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is an American crime drama television series that trails the investigations of a team of Las Vegas forensic scientists as they unveil the circumstances behind mysterious and unusual deaths and other crimes. The show was created by Anthony E. Zuiker and is filmed primarily at Universal Studios in Universal City, California. The pilot episode was first broadcast on October 6, 2000, and eight seasons have been aired.CSI crime scene investigation Season 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Television and CBS Productions, which became CBS Paramount Television in the fall of 2006. Formerly a co-production with the now-defunct Alliance Atlantis Communications, that company's interest in the series is now owned by investment firm GS Capital Partners, an affiliate of Goldman Sachs. CBS Paramount acquired AAC's international distribution rights to the program.

• 1 year later...